Party And Bullshit

It's only right to have that song due to the title ANYWAY LETS START THE BOOK

Kamille POV
"Sooooo." Kira started and I looked at her.

"Soooo." I said back to her.

"Wassup with you and Ms Carter?" She asked and I shrugged walking to the kitchen. Kira followed behind sitting on the counter.

"Mane I don't know. But after what she did today......I'm shook. And wet." I put my popcorn in the microwave while Kira got candy out of my cabinets.

"What about you and that one in there?" I whispered pointing at Kleo's room door. Kira blushed covering her face.

"What? What happened?"

"First she stood up for me cause the Rat Pack was tryna crack on me." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Fucking hate those bitches. Imma beat Emani ass again I'm just waiting for the opportunity."

"Then she took me to the bathroom tryna move all close to me and whisper to me and shit. If I wasn't a classy bitch I would've gave it to her RIGHT THEN RIGHT THERE!" She exclaimed clapping her hands causing me to laugh. Kleo came out the room and we got silent.

"No reason to be quiet when I'm around. Hey Kira." She greeted smirking a little bit.

"Hey Kleo." She mumbled looking away.

"But how's my favorite sister in the whole world? You know your curls are fire today." She smiled putting her arm around me.

"I'm doing fine Kleo.....but I ain't got no money so what you want?" I said giving Kleo a look.

"HA! Jokes on YOU! This don't even cost no money....but I need ya car keys."

"For what reason?"

"This party......"

"On Sycamore?" Kira asked and we both looked at her.

"You know about the party?" Kleo and I asked at the same time. Kira nodded.

"Yea I was invited. It's Kacey's aunts house. I don't know who her aunt is but I know Kacey."

"I ain't hear about no party." I said feeling completely left out.

"Can we come too?" Kira asked Kleo.

"Nah y'all good where y'all at. Bye y'all!" She said walking out the door. I pouted sitting down.

"I really wanted to go to that party." I mumbled and Kira cleared her throat.

"You forgot that she ain't the only one with car keys." She smiled holding her keys up.

"Come on lets go get dressed."

*1 hour later.....

"Damn. Everybody is here." I looked around seeing half naked girls in the house. Half naked girls in the pool. Niggas everywhere and Party And Bullshit by Biggie is blasting through the speakers. This party is gonna be something.

"Yea. We finna have some fun." Kira said fixing her outfit.

"Hey wassup y'all. Glad y'all can make it." Kacey came up to us hugging Kira. She was about to hug me but I stopped her.

"Uh uh. Why I ain't get an invite dickhead?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Cause I knew you didn't like parties. Apparently you do now. It ain't no hard feelings you know I love y'all." She explained and I gave her a hug. I've known Kacey since my freshman year in college and I'm now a senior. She's a really sweet girl who throws literally the best parties.

"Where's your aunt?"

"She upstairs chilling." Kacey pointed upstairs and I scrunched up my face.

"She don't care that a loud ass party is going on?"

"Nah she's cool. She don't mind. She might even come down and party with us later. But y'all want something to drink." She asked walking us to the back of her house.

"We got Hennessy, we got ciroq, we got Jungle Juice-"

"What's that?" Kira asked and I shook my head.

"It's like fruit punch. It's fruit, juice and liquor. See?" She points at a big plastic tub with green liquid and fruits inside of it.

"That looks good I want some of that."

"Kira you sure? You know how you get when you drink. And we can't drive home drunk." I said completely nervous.

"Girl she'll be fine. Here have some too. Y'all two can spend the night since y'all my homies." Kacey smiled and I smiled back. She poured our cups and we both gulped them down.

"Damn.....and everybody is drinking this?" I asked and Kacey nodded.

"Somebody definitely gon be born nine months after tonight." Kira said chuckling.

"Let's dance and go swimming!"

2 hours and 13 cups later

"ILL NEVER SNITCH ON DADDY! ILL HOLD A BRICK FOR YOU DADDY!!" Kamille and Kira yelled along to the music dancing on top of the table in their bikinis. People were cheering them on watching them perform.

"Damn girl shake that ass for ass." Some boy said grabbing Kira's butt.

"Nigga don't touch me! This ass is for someone else not you!" She snapped. While they were outside partying, Kleo was inside shooting dice. Two girls caught her eye and she looked out the window.

"Who are those girls?" Kleo asked Kacey following her outside. Her eyes widened when she realized who it was.

"Kamille!" Kleo yelled and Kamille kept dancing.

"KAMILLE ALEYNA!!!!!!" Kleo yelled again causing Kamille to turn around.

"Who that yelling my government- heyyyyyyyy." Kamille said smiling while Kleo was frowning.

"How you doing? We been here all day where you been at. Kira look! Kleos here." Kamille said laughing and they got off the table.

"Well don't you look sexy as usual......dickhead." Kira said slurring her words using Kleo's body to hold herself up.

"I'm sorry. Did you just call me sexy?"

"Yes......yes I did. And what the hell are you gonna do about it?" She replied and Kleo shook her head. Kamille looked around noticing that everyone was leaving.

"I am very disappointed in you Kamille Aleyna. You out here dancing half naked for all these people. You too Kira." Kleo scolded and Kira made a sad face.

"I'm sorry daddy. It won't happen again." Kira said in a soft voice putting her head on Kleo's shoulder.

"It's....it's okay Kira." Kleo's said trying to keep her erection under control.

"Maneeeee you are HER daddy. Not mine! I do want I want. And stop saying my government Kleo Arahis! Goodbye!" Kamille said strutting away.

"Kaceyyyyy I'm going to bed!" She yelled walking upstairs.

"Okay my room is the last one on the right!" Kacey yelled back.

"YOU LAMEEEEEE! YOU LAME LAME MANNNNNNN!!!!!" Kira yelled at Kamille.

"You can't hang! You can't be with the cool kids!!! I ain't going to bed yet! Unless it's with you Kleo."

"Shut up Kira please. Kacey I'm taking her home and I'll pick Kamille up tomorrow. Watch her okay?" Kleo said grabbing her keys walking out the door.

"Okay I'll watch her. Drive safe!"

Well.....Kamille and Kira had a good time at the partyyyyy
Hope y'all enjoyedddd
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee❤️❤️❤️❤️