Temptation

*this chapter is going to be solely about Kamille and Ms Carter. Then the next chapter (Temptation part 2) will be about Kira and Kleo. Okay? Okay

Before the chapter begins I'd like to thank y'all for being patient with me. I had major writers block and I had other things going on but I missed y'all and I'm so happy to be back doing what I love. I love you guys❤️❤️

3rd person POV

Kamille sat up rubbing her eyes looking at Ms Carter stare at the window.

"I- am I dreaming?" Kamille asked looking around the room. Ms Carter chuckled handing her a bottle of water and some Advil.

"You're not dreaming. You're really here." She sat in the bed next to her and Kamille started to panic.

"No.....no no I have to be dreaming I ain't really here. I need to wake up." Kamille pinched her arms and legs quickly.

Ms Carter shakes out two Advil's and hands them to Kamille. "Here. You had a long night of drinking so you'll need these."

"You think? I'm sure I'm okay-" Kamilles sentence was interrupted by a heavy pain that invaded her skull.

"Ow what the fuck!"

"I told you." Ms Carter shrugged watching Kamille swallow the pills and drink her water. The pair both jumped at the sound of thunder and heavy rain.

"Well....I guess I should be heading home. Thanks for taking care of me." Kamille spoke softly standing and screaming when she realized she was naked.

"Oh yea. You wanted to sleep naked. Your clothes are right there." Ms Carter stated pointing at her clothes neatly folded on the dresser. Kamille walked over pulling her clothes on as Ms Carter tried to fight her inappropriate thoughts.

"You can't leave anyway." Ms Carter leaned back on the bed and Kamille made a face.

"Why not?"

"It's a really bad storm and nobody is supposed to be on the road. You're staying here until it passes." She said as she flipped through the television channels.

"It's just a little rain. It ain't like the electricity is out." Kamille scoffed then the lights began to flicker. First the tv turned off.

Then the room went dark.

"See? You always think you know everything-"

"I do know almost everything okay?" Kamille crosses her arms plopping on the bed. A few minutes went by and Ms Carter huffed.

"Since we gon be here for a while.....what do you wanna do?" Kamille asked and Ms Carter sat thinking to herself for a second.

"If you're trying to seduce me-"

"Aint nobody tryna do that. Now think of something we can do." Kamille retorted and Ms Carter sat searching through her thoughts.

"Let's play a game." She suggested and Kamille turned to her.

"What kind of game?"

"Let's just ask questions back and forth. To get to know each other."

"Okay.....what's your first name?" Kamille questioned.

"It's Chandra." She answered and Kamille's eyes widened.

"Can I call you Chandr-"

"No you cannot. What's your full name?" Ms Carter asked chuckling a little bit.

"It's Kamille Aleyna Taylor." Kamille responded and Ms Carter nodded taking a sip of her water.

"You use your little toy in school?" Ms Carter choked on her water coughing loudly. Kamille patted her back while laughing.

"Hell kind of question is that?!"

"Do you or do you notttttttt?" Kamille asked once more dragging her words.

"Yes. Yes I do." Kamille nods and they continue to ask each other questions.

*an hour and some change later*

"Oh yessss! Yes daddyyyy!" A woman moaned out in Ms Carter's video. Kamille asked has she ever made a sex tape.....now they're watching it together.

"You wish that was you huh?" Ms Carter asked Kamille as her face turned into a bright red and was squirming next to her.

"No thank you."

"What you mean? As you can see my tongue game is pretty fire."

"It's ight. If you want me to be honest your tongue game looks hella weak. And I eat just as much pussy as you. Maybe even more." Kamille shrugged and Ms Carter turned to her.

"You tryna say you can eat pussy better than me???? HA! You crazy."

"I know I can. I be having bitches coming back to me." Kamille flipped her curls chuckling.

"Yea right. I got game-"

"Game recognizes game and you looking kinda unfamiliar right now! Like- who are you? Can I help you ma'am?" Kamille said doing her best Riley impression before bursting out into laughter.

"Ight......lets have a little contest." Ms Carter spoke smoothly pushing Kamille on her back spreading her legs.

Kamille's eyes widened as she saw the woman of her dreams face in between her legs. "What kind of contest?"

"You claim you can eat pussy better than me. So I wanna challenge you." Ms Carter pulled Kamilles boxers down slowly.

"While I'm eating your pussy you're only allowed to moan five times. If you moan more than that I win. Deal?" Kamille watched Ms Carter toss her boxers across the room and she nodded.

"Can I give you head back?" Kamille asked and Ms Carter nodded knowing she was lying deep down. Kissing her lips and slowly moving down her body. Planting small kisses on her belly causing Kamille to spread her legs in readiness.

"Someone's pretty eager to get pleased huh?" Ms Carter questioned smirking. She lower her head down a little more giving Kamilles aching core one long lick.

Kamille squirmed and wriggled as Ms Carter gently blew on her clit that was visually begging for attention.

"Please...." Kamille mumbled out.

"Hm?" Ms Carter moved closer so she could feel her warm breath on her lower region. "I didn't hear you baby."

"Please stop teasing-" before Kamille could finish her request, Ms Carter immediately took her clit into her warm wet mouth. Kamille gasped and bit her lip to keep her moans silent.

Ms Carter sucked and licked ever so gently causing Kamille to moan.

"One moan down. Four more to go, ma." Ms Carter smirked slipping her long tongue inside of Kamille's honey pot.

Kamille dug her nails into the sheets whimpering softly. She knew she had to win this challenge but the way Ms Carters tongue was feeling......

She wasn't sure if she could take this any longer.

"Mmmm...mmmm fuck." Ms Carter looked up at Kamilles body and into her eyes.

Ms Carter then slid her middle finger in abusing her sweet spot. Kamille moaned loudly arching her back off the bed.

"You're so wet. All this for me, huh?" Ms Carter teased watching Kamilles face go red. Kamille tried to grab Ms Carter's wrist.

"Wait- stop"

"For what-" Kamille squirting all over her hands cause Ms Carter to go silent. She gently licked up the mess she made and laid next to Kamille

"My tongue ain't weak now huh?" Mrs Carter asked smirking and Kamille shook her head no closing her eyes. Mrs Carter hesitated but took in the urge to cuddle her sleeping body.

"I gotta tell her." Ms Carter thought to herself.

Heyyyyyy yalllllll
How's everyoneeeeeee
What Ms Carter gotta tell Kamille????👀👀👀
How y'all felt about that little scene???

Tune in next week babies❤️❤️

(Who tryna be in a gc? 15+)