Drunk In Love

Kamille POV
"YOU LAMEEEEEE! YOU LAME LAME MANNNNNNN!!!!!" I heard Kira yell at me. I don't even care. I can't function so I'm going to bed.

"Which bedroom did she say again?" I asked myself looking at all the doors. I opened the first door I saw and started stripping out all of my clothes. My body immediately hit the bed and I inhaled the sweet scent of the sheets......an extremely familiar scent at that.

"What the- who the hell are you?!" A familiar voice asked. I sat up and screamed causing her to cover her ears.

"What- what are you doing here??!!!"

"I live here that's why. Why are you in my bed naked?!" Ms Carter yelled back and my face turned red. I got up to leave but she grabbed my arm.

"No no listen listen you can't go home Kamille." She said trying to make me lay back down.

"No I can I can drive myself."

"Walk in a straight line." She said sternly and I chuckled.

"What? Is this some kind of test? What do I get when I win?" I asked smiling and her straight face remained.

"Walk in a straight line Kamille and I'll let you go home." I stood up getting myself together doing my best runway walk.

"Heel toe heel toe and POSE! Heel toe heel toe HIPS! The crowd goes wild cause. I'm. FABULOUS. Now where are my keys?" She just stared at me and I started cracking up.

"Damn daddy you look mean as hell. Smile sometimes. I know you happy to see me." I rubbed my naked body smirking and she looked away.

"Stop it Kamille. I'm your teacher." She said and I slowly turned to her.

"I don't give a FUCK KIESHA!" I yelled trying to sound like RayRay from A Haunted House. (Video down below. He says it at 1:09)

She straight faced me then I started laughing uncontrollably. In the midst of my laughing she grabbed my arms tossing me on the bed.

"Shut up and go to sleep." She grumbled walking out the room.

"Waitttttttttttttt!!!" I dragged out and she stomped back into the room.

"What do you need or want Kamille?"

"Well what I NEED is for you to fu-"

"Nope I won't let you finish. What do you want?" She cut off my request and I thought for a second.

"Well I'd like you to lay with me...." I spoke softly and she gave me a look.

"Okay.....scoot over." I made room for Ms Carter's delectable self as she got comfortable. She didn't protest when I decided to cuddle up to her. We just laid in silence and went to sleep.

Third Person POV
"Take me to another partyyyyyyy!" Kira yelled as Kleo walked her to her car.

"No we going home-"

"I WANT MCDONALDS!" She yelled again and Kleo shook her head.

"Okay Kira we can go to McDonald's mane just get the fuck in the car!" Kleo snapped and Kira gasped. Tears began to well up in Kira's eyes as she covered her face.

"I'm sorry. I really am-"

"No you yelled at me." She pouted looking absolutely adorable in Kleo's eyes. Kleo asked herself "what can I do to get her in my car?"

"Babygirl please get in the car. Daddy is sorry for yelling." Kleo said softly and Kira nodded getting in the car. They drove off and Kira was sloppily sitting in the passenger seat.

"I want music." Kleo nodded going on her phone hitting shuffle. The first song that came on was Drunk In Love by Beyoncé.

"OOOOOO THIS MY SHIT TURN IT UP!" Kira yelled as Kleo pulled up to the drive thru.

"Welcome to McDonald's can I take your order?"

"Yea can I get-" Kira moved you to the window pushing Kleo's face out of her way.

"UMMMMMM LEMME GET SOME FUCKING .......UH- MCNUGGETS. I WANT 20 OF THEM HOES!" Kleo shook her head and Kira yelled out her order.

"Would that be all?"

"Nah she wants a large fry and a fruit punch that's it." Kleo finished.

"Okay pull up to the next window." Kleo drove forward paying for the food while Kira was mugging the girl at the window.

"Um....are you single? Cause you fine." The girl at the window said smiling.

"Well thank you ma and yea I'm-"

"BITCH NO! SHES NOT SINGLE DONT MAKE ME COME IN THERE AND BEAT YO ASS!" Kira yelled trying to climb through the window. Kleo pushed her back down on the seat.

"Relax damn!" She grumbled driving to her apartment.

Kleo fumbled for her apartment key trying her best to hold Kira's intoxicated body up.

"Kira please try to stand up so I can open the door." Kleo grumbled while Kira was giggling to herself. The door finally opened and Kleo sat Kira on the couch.

"You know- you know what else you can open Kleo? Huh? Do you know what else YOU can open?!" Kira shouted and Kleo huffed sitting her food down on the table.

"What Kira?" Kleo asked and Kira stuck both of her legs straight in the air.

"You can open these legs....." Kira said softly and Kleo ignored her request. She sat next to her with the food.

"No you can open ya mouth and eat your food. And I'm having some of these..." Kleo started eating Kira's food smacking her lips as she eats.

"Damn can you eat my pussy like that Kleo?" Kira said rubbing the front of Kleo's pants. Kleo moaned softly trying to move away.

"Yeo stop Kira..."

"Why you got your strap on right now? Can I see it?" Kleo sat up shaking her head.

"It's not a strap Kira." Kleo said laughing knowing Kira wouldn't remember what she's saying.

"Ooooo ......I definitely wanna see it." Kleo nodded picking Kira up and placing her over her shoulder.

"I wanna see ittttttt. Then imma touch ittttttt." Kira dragged out. Kleo just decided to let her talk herself to sleep.

"Mhm what else Kira?" Kleo asked stripping her out her clothes not really listening to her words but she was paying attention to her naked body.

"Then imma suck it." Kira said and Kleo's body shivered. She handed her one of her own t shirts and Kira whined.

"Nooooo I wanna be nakeddddd." Kleo put the shirt on Kira anyway and laid her down.

"Shut up we going to sleep."

"No."

"Go to sleep."

"No."

"Kira...."

"Can I have a kiss first?" Kira asked and Kleo hesitated.

"Fine a quick one." Kleo quickly pecked Kira's lips then stared at each other. They gave each other another kiss but this time it wasn't a peck. Kleo rubbed Kira's face soothingly causing her to close her eyes.

HEYYYYYYYY

hope y'all enjoyed the update❤️❤️❤️

What y'all think gon happen???

Byeeeeeeeee❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪