Temptation Part 2

Third Person POV

Kira and Kleo wake up the next morning finding themselves holding each other. It was honestly adorable how close they were. Just cuddling without a care in the world in a deep sleep. Kira squirmed rubbing her eyes looking around the room. She looked down seeing Kleos face snuggled in between her breasts.

"What....mane get off me!" Kira shouted getting up pushing Kleo away.

Kleo sat up rubbing her eyes. "Nigga don't push me! You in my room!"

"I don't give a fuck- ouchhhhh!" Kira exclaimed holding her head. Kleo shook her head at the poor hungover girl infront of her.

"Stop all that yelling when you first wake up. You tryna kill me." Kleo covered her nose as Kira glared at her.

"Shut the hell up and get me some medicine." Kira laid back down holding the covers over her head while Kleo.......

She didn't move a muscle.

Kira sat up looking at Kleo in her statue position.

"Uhm hello? Did you not hear me?"

"Oh I heard you." Kleo answered. "But you didn't ask politely so no. No Kira. I will not get you any medicine. You can get it yourself." She crossed her arms causing Kira to suck her teeth.

"Please get me the GOTDAMN medicine......are you happy now?"

Kleo started to feel bad. Poor Kira.......she was drinking like a damn goldfish the night before. She can't even imagine how bad her hangover is.

While she was about to oblige, she stopped in her tracks.

"You don't remember anything from last night do you?"

Kira focused on her thoughts and tried her absolute best to remember. After a while she shook her head no.

"Well......you was all up on a nigga. Asking for me to eat your pussy and you asked to see my dick. You even said you wanted the suck the shit-

"Hoe stop lying. I ain't do or say anything like that. Nobody wanna see your little plasdick either." Kira scoffed massaging her temples.

"Oh nah it's true. You said it. And like I told you last night," Kleo smirked grabbing the front of her pants.

"It ain't plastic."

Kira rolled her eyes in annoyance and disbelief.

"I aint surprised that you saying that. I been with studs like you. That be treating their strap like a real dick like bitch get over yourself. Then they gon be like "nah call me Pistol P" nah hoe ya name is
Patricia and you know it- what are you doing?" Kira ranted then stared at Kleo who was holding the hem of her pants.

"I don't have a real dick?"

"No bitch you have a- AHHHHH!" Kira then screamed when Kleo dropped her pants proving her case.

"Welp. What you gotta say now?" Kleo asked completely amused by Kira's reaction.

Kira just stared at Kleos member in awe. In total shock she has a penis to begin with.

And in total shock at how........how can I say this- BLESSED she was.

"Put......put it away." Kira spoke softly and Kleo nodded pulling up her pants and going into the bathroom.

"That's what I thought. Here catch." Kleo tossed the Advil bottle to her and closed the bathroom door. Kira caught the bottle and took two pills. She just sat in her thoughts about what just happened. Suddenly a tiny devil version of Kira popped up on her left shoulder like in the cartoons.

"You know you liked it. You wanna see it again." Kira's tiny devil smirked standing on her shoulder.

"No! No we can't. She's our bestfriends twin sister. We gotta be civilized and professional." Kira's tiny Angel side said shaking her head.

"Mane fuck all that. I say you go in the bathroom and sneak another peak." Kira's tiny devil said as she listened to the shower running.

"Fuck it." Kira stood up walking in the bathroom. Kleo turned to her exhaling the smoke from her blunt.

"What you need?"

"Uhm......you got a spare toothbrush?" Kira asked trying not to look suspicious. Kleo nodded pointing at the drawer. As Kira brushed her teeth her mind began to wander.....and her body began to grew hot with temptation.

Kleo was beginning to feel this way too. Kleo wasn't too shy though.

"Ight uhm. I'll come back when you done." Kira rushed out then Kleo sat up.

"Stay in here." Kleo said smirking and Kira's eyes widened.

"I- what-"

"We gon shower in a minute lemme finish this blunt." Kleo replied coughing a little bit.

"Wait- I'm confused."

"You wanna shower too right? So why waste water you know what I'm saying? So come in. I ain't gon bite." Kira hesitated but nodded. Kleo passed Kira the blunt in hopes to calm her down.

"I don't know how to do that." Kira confessed and Kleo made a face.

"Huh? You don't smoke?" Kleo asked and she shook her head no.

"Oh." She thought to herself in silence then got an idea.

"Come here." Kira sat up infront of Kleo.

"Closer." Kleo watched Kira move closer and Kleo looked deeply into her big brown eyes.

"When I blow out, you blow in then blow out. Ight?" Kira nodded as Kleo took a large inhale then sat her blunt down. She grabbed Kira's face blowing the smoke into her mouth. Kira inhaled most of it before she started to cough.

Kleo chuckled patting her back. "Hold your arms above your head and breath in and out." Kira did as Kleo was told then her breathing calmed back down.

"Here. Finish this." Kleo said handing Kira the rest of the blunt. Kleo brushed out her curls and removed her t shirt leaving her in a sports bra and basketball shorts.

Kleo waited patiently for the shower to completely heat up as Kira was smiling at her lap. She smirked at the sight and her mind began wander. The bright idea of "testing" Kira soon came to Kleos mind.

"Aye, Kira." Kleo called and Kira didn't respond.

"Mamas?" Kleo called and Kira looked up.

"Hmm?" She answered smiling. Kleo chuckled pointing at Kira's clothes.

"You do realize you gotta take off your clothes right?"

Kira sucked her teeth trying to hide her shyness. "Nigga I'm sure I know how showers work."

"Okay." Kleo chuckled. "What's taking you so long then?"

"Girl I don't just get naked for anybody." Kleo nodded in understanding.

"I understand." Kleo pulled her sports bra over her head then dropped her basketball shorts, standing infront of Kira in her naked glory. Kira looked over her body and was speechless.

"There. You seen me naked. You feel a little better now?" Kira slowly nodded and starting stripping out of her clothes. All Kleo could do was lick her lips and smirk. Her beautiful breasts, flawless skin.....Kleo was loving everything that she saw.

Kleo connected her phone to her speaker turning on Her Way by PARTYNEXTDOOR. They both stepped in the shower letting the hot water rain on their bodies.

Kleo gets her body wash pouring it all over Kira's skin. Kira shyly looks at Kleo and turns away from her. Kleo grabs her face bringing her closer. Staring into her eyes for a moment, Kleo pulls her in for a kiss.

Heyyyyyyyy
Hope y'all enjoyeddddd