Little Situation

3rd Person POV
"F......F......F.......nigga this shit should be an E!" Kamille exclaimed grading the tests. She truly believed her fellow classmates were nothing but.......dumbasses.

"Ooo my friend Ryan. You get an A+ boo." Kamille noticed all the papers were graded so she checked the list. The last things she had to do was organize the closets and drawers. Within 15 minutes of moving all of the books and products from the closets she huffed.

"You got all this shit in here and for what?" She mumbled to herself cleaning out Ms Carter's closets. Her desk was the last thing she needed to do then Kamille was free to go home. She organized her drawers but the last drawer was jammed.

"What the- damn it!" Kamille groaned as she kept tugging at the jammed drawer. After a few tugs it came apart sending papers flying everywhere.

"Shit." She began to pick the stuff from the ground but something caught her eye. Kamille reached in pulling out a purple rabbit vibrator.

"Oh my..." She turned it on chuckling at the buzzing sound and the rabbits ears moving rapidly.

"Kamille! You finished yet?" Kamille heard her call out of outside the door. She dropped the vibrator but the buzzing caused it to dance across the floor.

"UHM YEA! JUST A MINUTE!" Kamille scrambled across the floor trying to grab the vibrator.

"Come here you little shit- YES!" She immediately caught it in her hands as Ms Carter walked in. Kamille quickly stood up stammering trying to explain.

"What the hell are you doing with that?! Give that back!" Ms Carter yelled snatching the vibrator out of her hands. Kamille just stood there in awe as and Carter turned it off putting it in her briefcase.

"I- I didn't mean it-"

"It's fine Kamille."

"No it was an accident really! The drawer was stuck and-"

"Just leave okay?! Get out!" Kamille quickly grabbed her jacket and rushed out the door. Maybe....she could use this little situation to her advantage. She smirked at the thought driving herself home.

Kira POV
My heart dropped! Like- what the hell?! How does she know that?

"I'm feeling who?"

"You feeling me that's who." Kleo grinned and I shook my head.

"Uhm-no. Nah yea- wait no! Ain't nobody feeling you. Pfft! Girl please!" I said trying not to make eye contact.

"Kiss me then." She said and I gasped.

"What?"

"To prove you don't like me....." Kleo spoke softly scooting closer to me.

"Kiss me." I looked in her eyes then at her plump lips.

"Kleo.....I'm not kissing you-" I was interrupted by her gently gripping my chin. She leaned in as I leaned in also. 

"YALL WONT BELIEVE-" Kamille yelled out coming in the living room causing me and Kleo to separate.

"Oh......what's going on here?" Kamille asked smirking.

"Nothing!" Kleo and I both yelled out. We looked at each other and Kamille walked towards us.

"No no no don't lie okay? Y'all was finna do something."

"Ain't nobody wanted to do nothing with her." I said and Kleo made a face. For a split second she looked sad but that quickly went away.

"Yea deadass. Nobody want that shit. I'm going out I'll be back later." Kleo said dryly getting up walking out the door. What was that all about?

Short chapter I know it'll be longer next time.

hope you guys enjoyed

Byeeeeeeeee❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️