First Day of College

Kleo POV
"BITCH WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!!" Kamille yelled in my ears. I fell out my bed looking around the room frantically.

"Bitch what the hell is wrong with you?????" I asked completely pissed off and she shrugged.

"Cause this is your first day of college and I need to show you the ropes. You can't be kicked out of his college." Kamille answered walking out my room. This is some bullshit.

I went in the bathroom, did my hygiene and looked for an outfit to wear.

"Imma put on something slight." I told myself as I opened my closet. I put on a black hoodie, black jeans and my black timberlands with gold accessories.

"Yeo you ready- what you finna do with your hair?" Kamille asked coming in wearing a crop top and ripped jeans. She's a stem and I'm the straight up stud. I quickly brushed out my hair putting it in a low ponytail. She just shook her head and walked out the room.

"Nigga nobody has the time to dEfInE cUrLs or any of that time consuming shit you do with ya hair!" I yelled out and she walked back in.

"But who looks better me or you?" She asked.

"Nigga we're twins-"

"Exactly I look better. Get in the car." She said cutting off my sentence. I huffed walking out the door putting in my headphones. I hope it's a long drive-

"We here." Kamille said parking and getting out the car. I looked around seeing a huge school with a whole bunch of people. Fine ass females if I must add.

"Stop being a thot. I'm gon show you to your classes." She said grabbing my arm tightly. We walked in the school and everyone seemed shocked. Kamille and I got stares throughout each hallway we walked through.

"Why is everyone staring?" I asked and she looked around.

"I guess they caught off guard. People knew I had a sister coming....they just ain't know you happen to be my twin." She answered and saw a group of girls staring at me. Kamille glared at the whole group and they quickly turned the other way.

"Good Morning Kamille." A teacher said smiling and she grinned back.

"Morning Miss Grayson." She said back. Kamille saw a classroom with a stack full of papers infront of it. She stopped and read the papers.

"Today's assignment.....HA. Nope." She pushed over the stack of papers causing them to scatter around and ran down the hall.

"What the- KAMILLE!!!! GET BACK HERE!" I heard a teachers voice yell and we kept running.

Y'all thought she was innocent? Nah. After we got farther enough I got confused.

"Who the hell was that??"

"Ms. Carter. I always give her a hard time." She answered completely out of breath.

"For what???"

"No reason. I just like to play." Kamille answered and I shook my head. I rolled my eyes looking over to see Kira.

"Heyy bestfrienddddd." She greeted Kamillie hugging her tightly. She looked at me and her face dropped.

"Oh I see they let anybody up in here-"

"Kira say sumn else and I'll beat ya ass-"

"AYE AYE....no!" Kamille stopped us standing in between us.

"You go to class. And you come with me." She said to me grabbing Kira's hand. Kira turned around flipping me off and I stuck my tongue at her. Stupid annoying cute bald headed ass bitch....

Kamille POV
I yanked Kira's arm roughly pulling her into the bathroom.

"HELP! HELP IM BEING KIDNAPPED!! HELP ME!!" She yelled looking at these two girls in the bathroom and they just walked out.

"Y'all ain't gon save me? FUCK YALL TOO THEN!" Kira screamed and I grabbed her.

"I know you like Kleo....." I said smiling and her eyes widened.

"WHAT?????? No disrespect to you bestfriend but HELL NO!" She said lying and I kept smiling.

"No it's like- i mean she ain't ugly she's ight. Wait nah she's cute. Sexy. Wait no no I mean- STOP SMILING AT ME!!!!" Kira shrieked and I hugged her.

"It's okayyyyy. I'd rather you be with her cause I know you ain't a hoe. I've known you liked her ever since we were kids." I said comforting her and she sighed.

"I don't even care. We never gon be together. She too busy with her hoe lifestyle." She said sadly and I kept hugging her. The bell rang indicating class has already started.

"OMG WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" Kira said running out of the bathroom. I ran after her and she ran the opposite way.

"IM COMING OVER AFTER SCHOOL BYEEEEE." She yelled and I nodded. I walked to my first block and got myself together.

"Whew...here goes some trouble." I said to myself walking in my first block class.

Chapter 2.......

Y'all like it????