Teach You Some Manners

Kleo POV
As I'm washing my face I start thinking. Why did I storm out the house yesterday? Why did she hurt my feelings? Most of all.....

Why did I tell her to kiss me?????

"Yeo do I like this girl?" I asked myself looking at my reflection. After a few moments of silence I busted out laughing.

"Nahhhh impossible!" I continued to laugh during my whole routine of getting ready for school. I sat in the passenger seat watching Kamille walk to the car.

"SHUT THE HELL UP LAUGHING LIKE YOU THE FUCKING JOKER OR SOME SHIT!" She smacked my forehead abruptly causing me to stop laughing. I sucked my teeth looking at these group of girls.

"Uh uh. Don't you even think about it." Kamille said getting her bookbag. The group of girls smiled at me and I waved.

"I'm just tryna get some hoes.....no big deal." I shrugged putting on my chapstick stepping out the car.

"That's great but not those girls. I hate those bitches. And they don't like me either." Kamille grumbled glaring at the girls.

"They ain't worried about you." I said watching Kamille walk past them and their faces changed into a frown.

"Oh.....oh yea they hate you-"

"No shit Sherlock! Look I'm going to class. Love you ight?" Kamille snapped then hugged me walking away. As she walked away I felt a small tap on my shoulder.

"Hey." A brown skin girl from the girl group greeted. Oh she's fineeeee.

"Uh hey wassup."

"I noticed you were new and that I haven't said hello. I'm Emani." She said extended her hand out for me to shake it but I couldn't help but to notice her long ass nails. I don't know how them fems do it.

"I'm Kleo-"

"Heyyyyy loserrrr!" The rest of the girls taunted Kira as she walked past them.  (I'm sorry idk how to be a bully don't laugh at me. Ahem back to the book.)

"Did you know that they have wigs for bald head hoes like you?" One lightskin girl asked Kira causing the group to laugh and she turned around.

"Nah I ain't know that. But did you know on Thursdays ya momma sucks my dick?" Kira retorted causing the hallway to erupt in laughter. I chuckled and Emani looked at me.

"That's not funny." She said looking at me with a straight face. I shrugged and kept chuckling.

"It kinda was. That's what your homegirl gets. She started with Kira." I pointed at the lightskin girl then Kira. She looks good as hell today-

"I don't give a fuck who started. You don't disrespect my mother bitch." The lightskin girl grumbled pushing Kira.

"And you don't disrespect my fire ass waves on my head BITCH!" Kira shouted pushing her back. I stood infront of them.

"Ight ladies that's enough. Kira come with me." I grabbed her bookbag dragging her to the bathroom and locking the door.

"You didn't have to stand up for me you know? I had those hoes myself." She said trying not to look at my eyes.

"Kira why can't you admit you like me?-"

"I DONT!" Kira yelled and I chuckled.

"So....if I do this..." I spoke smoothly pressing her up against the wall.

"And this....." My hand snaked around her throat squeezing with the perfect amount of pressure then brought my lips to her ear.

"You don't feel any type of way?" I whispered in her ear feeling her squirm under my body. She just remained quiet and I moved closer to her.

"Kleo- just stop..." She asked in the most vulnerable voice I've ever heard. I let go and stepped away walking out of the bathroom smirking.

Kamille POV
"Come on guys we can't just sit in silence I need answers!" Ms Carter urged the class to speak. Once again I knew the answer but I want to make ZERO contact with her. Especially after what I found.

"Hello??!!! Kamille!" She called out clapping her hands in my ear startling me.

"Yeoooo what?! Damn...." I answered.

"Hello? If you weren't here in this class the whole period, we have been doing math problems because you know this IS a MATH CLASS." She said sarcastically and I nodded.

"Uh huh.....and your point is?-"

"WHATS THE ANSWER?!"

"ITS SEVEN OKAY?! ITS FUCKING SEVEN LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE YOU- WEIRDO!!!" I screamed back and her and the class got silent. Suddenly the bell rang indicating the day was over and everyone left. I got my papers and put my bookbag over my shoulder.

"Kamille." Ms Carter said calmly but I could tell she was angry.

"What mane? I'm just tryna go home-"

"Come here....now." She said unloosing her tie. I walked over to her shyly trying to ignore how sexy she looks without her tie.

"Don't be shy now. You had all that shit to say with an audience. Say it again now we by ourselves." She said and my eyes widened.

"You tryna call me a punk or something cause..."

"I ain't trying .....I did call you a punk." She chuckled leaning back in her chair.

"Well fine. Since you want me to repeat myself. I said that the answer is seven. That it's FUCKING seven." I said and she stood up.

"And that you need to leave me the HELL alone. You FUCKING weirdo."

"Oh is that right? That's what you said?" She asked stepping in my face.

"Yea that's what the FUCK I said-" my words were interrupted by her yanking my hair and bending me over her desk.

"Yeo why the fuck are you doing?-"

"You know......all the teachers like me here and the students. But you? You love to give me such a hard time." She spoke eyeing my body causing me to squirm.

"Why is that Kamille? Hm? You're upset because you know that your little wet dreams of me will only be dreams so you throw tantrums with me during the day right? Knowing you have the biggest crush on me." She gripped my throat biting my ear causing me to moan softly.

"I've had enough of your attitude Kamille. Next time I'll teach you some manners. Go home." She said releasing me of her grip causing me to quickly grab my stuff.

"I don't have a crush on you." I mumbled and she chuckled holding the door for me.

"Kamille. I'm 29.....I know what a crush is. But I'll play along with you." As I walked out I felt her hand smack against my ass. As soon as I turned around, she slammed the door in my face.

Heyyyyyyyy❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter
Okay byeeeeeeeeeeee❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️