Come to an Understanding

Kleo POV
"Sooooooooo." I said while Kamille and Kira looked at me.

"Not saying this is boring butttttt can we do something fun. Please?" I asked and Kamille huffed.

"This is fun. You ready Kira?" Kamille asked and Kira nodded.

"Ready.....FIGHT!" Kira and Kamille yelled out making their animal crackers fight each other. I just watched shaking my head.

"Y'all I'm seriously bored come on let's do something." I said huffing and Kamille stood up.

"Okay crybaby. What yall wanna do?" She asked cleaning off the crumbs. Kira sat back eating her animal crackers and I raised my hand smiling widely.

"I know what we can do!" I beamed and Kamille gave me a look.

"That's great. Is it legal?" She asked and I slowly put my hand back down. Kamille checked her phone and gasped.

"Oh shit I'm late!" Kamille said running to her room.

"Late for what?!" I yelled from the living room.

"She's late to meet her little teacher boo zaddy-"

"SHUT UP KIRA!" Kamille yelled coming back in a crop top and some joggers. She put on her ugg slippers and grabbed her keys.

"Ight I'll be back soon okay? Don't kill each other." Kamille said and my eyes widened.

"You mean......we have to stay with each other???" Kira asked and I looked at Kamille. She nodded and Kira groaned loudly.

"Nobody wanna stay here with her." I said and she sucked her teeth.

"I don't care stop whining. I'll be back." Kamille said leaving out the door. Kira just looked at me and stood up walking to Kamille's room.

"You know we could act civilized!" I said aloud after she closed the room door. Fine....fuck her cute ass anyway I don't care. Suddenly I heard the door open and she walked back in the living room.

"Act civilized how?" Kira asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know. We could watch something on tv, play a game, or we could just talk." I said and she nodded.

"Okay. Scoot over." She said sitting down on the couch with me. I couldn't noticed how thick she lowkey was. Or her natural beauty. Like......damn.

"Uh......what? Is there something on my face?" She asked genuinely confused as she rubbed her face.

"Nah ain't nothing there." I said and she just stared back at me.

"Let's come to an understanding." She said and I gave her a look.

Kamille POV
I ran in her class seeing her at her desk reading a book.

"My bad I'm late I completely forgot." I said putting my stuff down. She sucked her teeth at me bringing her attention back to her book.

"Look I'm late okay I get it but ignoring me isn't helping tell me what I need to do bruh." I huffed and she clenched her jaw. She stood up handing me and red pen, an answer key booklet and a stack of papers.

"Grade these." She said sternly and I rolled my eyes.

"When you're finished I want you to clean out my desk, erase the boards, organize the books-"

"And what the fuck will YOU be doing?" I asked interrupting her. She smiled picking up her jacket.

"I'll be in the teachers lounge. Bye bye." She replied walking out the room. Well....I guess I'll get started with this shit.

Kira POV
"Understanding of what?" Kleo asked.

"Of why we dislike each other so much. I want to know your opinion on me and I'll say my opinion on you. Honest truth." I said and she nodded.

"Okay bet. Um...... you give me attitude first. Sometimes ya voice annoys me, you stare at ya feet when you walk, when you confused you do this little squinty thing with ya eyes and it makes you look like you have Down syndrome or something-"

"OKAY OKAY THANK YOU THATS ENOUGH." I interrupted and she started laughing.

"But I think I know why you so mean to me." She said and I looked at her.

"Oh really? Why?" I asked and she smiled flashing her braces.

"You probably feeling a nigga that's all." She said and my heart dropped.

Heyyyyyyyyy

Sorry this a cliffhanger but I got y'all next time.

Imma try to be more consistent

Bye byeeeee❤️❤️❤️💜💜😏😍😍😍