Fang P.O.V -- Fighting

"What's the deal?" Gazzy asks. "Huh?" I respond. "You never give away where we are... Crap- are you marrying her?"

I roll my eyes at him. "I met her three days ago! No, I am not marrying her Gaz." I sit down on the couch beside Angel. "I think "Doppelganger Jeb" might have done something to her. I think she's going to grow wings." I said. The room went silent. 

"Good. Then she'll be more like you!" I hear a way too familiar voice chime in. "Can I talk to you in private?" Max asked.

I kept a strait face answering, "last time I heard that you broke up with me! What are you going to do this time? Snap my neck?" Max growled, and grabbed my wrist, then she practically dragged me outside.

"YOU KISSED HER?" Max screamed at me. "Yes. Why do you care?" I snarled. She looked to the grass and shifted from foot to foot.

"Let me guess..." Max began. "She has red hair. Is she another Red Haired Wonder. Oh, oh, maybe a Dr. Amazing? What is wrong with you? Your putting us all in danger."

"Last time I checked, you told me you needed a break. You ran off on me. I'm moving on, clearly you cant do the same." She started to speak but I cut her off, "you are in no position to tell me what's dangerous. So why don't you go find yourself a boyfriend. Or go running back to Sam- who no offense probably died hating you for not trusting him- , or get the new-and-improved Jeb to create a new copy of your perfect other half- Dylan," I saw her flinch when I said that, I continued anyway. "How about that? So forget about me, because as soon as we fix (y/n) I'm taking her out of the U.S." 

Max's mouth hung open. "So your going to abandon the flock and Phoenix- your own daughter!"

"No, Phoenix will know where we are going so she can visit any time!" I said, my voice getting higher with every word. "And that girl wouldn't break if you snapped her in half."

"And by the way," I started before she could go on, "(y/n) has the most beautiful (h/c) ever!"

Max's face filled with fury when I said that. She stepped closer and punched me in the face. My nose started bleeding, it was no big deal it would heal soon, and I have felt worse pain before. "DAMN IT, MAX!" I shouted. I threw open my wings and shoved her backwards, hard. She landed on her back and her eyes went wide. 

"Is it too late to say 'I love you'?" I could not believe she asked that. "Yes," I mumbled as I took off. I flew far away and waited in a tree for a few hours.

When I flew back, I ran into my room and grabbed a backpack that I filled with food, and clothes. Phoenix rushed in, "Where the hell do you think you're going?" "Gold Coast, Australia. You can visit any time- I'm getting out of here. And you don't tell anyone I'm going there! Got it?" Phoenix nodded.

"To the grave. How are you going to fix (y/n)'s... Problem." I glanced at her.

"We will cross that bridge when we get to it. Love you, birdie. Bye!" I kissed Phoenix on the forehead. The I walked over to my bed.

I slung my back pack around my arm, and threw off the bed sheets. I slowly picked up (y/n) in some sort of baby-carrying position. She opened her eyes a little bit, "No, shh, shh, go back to sleep, (y/n), we will deal with all this when we are gone." 

Flying is the best feeling you can get, I think. My thoughts run back to Max.

I cant believe, she still remembers those girls. I shake my head, I guess I brought up someone she dated for only about a day. I cant believe we did everything to make each other jealous.

We were so young.

(Y/n) moves around in my arms, snapping me out of my thoughts. I look down to the really pretty girl in my arms. I don't need Max, (Y/n) is perfect.