You -- Six Months Later

You wake up to a ringing. You grumble as you turn around in your bed and smash the alarm clock. You throw off your sheets and turn to look at Fang, sleeping in bed beside you. You sigh and roll over to kiss his cheek wondering, Fang has super hearing, but can sleep through an alarm clock? 

Fang sits up and puts his arms out in front of him, zombie-like. "Sleep!" He murmurs. You roll your eyes and laugh at him. "Come on! It's your surprise for me!" You grab his arms and drag him off the bed.

He groans and stands up, the he puts his arms around your waist and kisses you on the lips. "Where are we going?" You beg him. He has been hanging this over your head for weeks, and wont tell you. But today is the day. "Nuh-uh," he grins, "the only thing you get to know is Phoenix is coming."

"How do you stay in contact with her?" "Blog." He responds as if it were obvious. He reaches over to get his laptop, and show you his screen.

TheHawk from Florida says; Dad? Max wants to talk. She says six months is too long for you to stop contacting her.

Reply, fangnotfnick; No

Reply, TheHawk; Can I visit for the surprise, I wanna see the look on (y/n)'s face!

Reply, fangnotfnick; I would love that, Birdie

Reply, TheHawk; Sweet see ya there! Love you!

Reply, Will Lacrosse; Find some other place to chat.

Reply, fangnotfnick; @Will Lacrosse. This is my blog. No.

Reply, Minecraftwarrior; @Will Lacrosse. Dude @fangnotfnick replied 2 u sick bro!

See more replies...

"Wow, people really love your blog," you say, and Fang smirks. "Go get dressed, now!" You command him.

"It's my surprise to you. You don't boss me around." He says ignoring your glare.

"Yes," you start, and he grins with pride. "But, I just assumed you were not going to show up in your underwear." He puts his fingers under you chin and kisses you again, "Toucher!" He says as you watch him hurry over to the closet.

"I'll cook breakfast!" Fang shouts.

"I could cook better than you on my worst day!" You shout back at him. 

He laughs. "Try cooking desert rat!" "I could, I just wouldn't be the one eating it!" That was all it took, and you two were laughing your heads off.

"Tell me at least how long it takes to get there." You said to Fang, shoving pancakes into your mouth. He shakes his head. You frown thinking, I'll just have to wait, and reach over for the syrup. "These are good!" Fang says swallowing, yet another, pancake. "Well I'm learning... And blowing through a lot of money buying you all the food you need everyday. But it's fine, I love you!" 

He smiles, his beautiful half smile, "You are learning!" He looks on the wall at our clock, "we have to go in half an hour." He gets up and puts his plate in the dishwasher.

"Great," you stand up and clear the table, "I can go shower then."

"Hurry up," Fang tells you. You grumble, "it doesn't take me half an hour to shower!" He raises his eyebrows at you, so you say, "I will go quickly."

You grab a towel and walk into the bathroom take off your clothes and turn on the shower to your favorite temperature.

You step in the shower and rinse your hair. Then, you shampoo, condition, and step out. You wrap a towel around you as you go to wipe off the fog on the mirror. You dry off your face with the towel, and a feather floats away, Urgh, another feather?  

You realize this is not Fang's feather. You turn around and notice two lines of feathers running down on your back, right by your shoulder blades. You stifle a scream, and run out of the bathroom. "Tell him later you don't want to ruin his surprise." You whisper to yourself. You head into your closet and grab one of Fangs leather jackets. I'm growing wings! Your eyes go wide with shock as you race down to your kitchen.

"That jacket suits you." Fang grins as he pulls you into a hug.

"Thanks," you giggle, "thought I would try something different." He smiles a genuine smile, and picks you up. "Change of plans we are leaving now, Phoenix wants to stop for lunch before we head off... To the place!"

You groan, he will still not tell you. To be fair, there was something you were keeping from him. You hide that thought and Fang rushes out the door and leaps into the air. You smile, you love the feeling of being in Fangs arms while he is soaring through the air, his long dark hair flying back into the wind, and your (h/l) (h/c) blowing with it.