two

6 weeks later

I keep thinking about the night from almost two months ago. And at my conversation with Millie. She was deadly worried. She said multiple times that she thought someone kidnapped me.

flashback

"Violet where were you? I was so worried about you I thought someone might have kidnapped you or something like that !" she says shaking me.

"I'm okay. I just went to a hotel with someone."

She looks at me and her mouth falls open.

"Violet Mary Basset you... you went where with whom ?"

"I... I slept with a guy. I was pretty drunk you know and he seemed nice and he had an amazing jawline and cute hair" I whine.

she looks at me with wide eyes.

"I know I screwed up ugh I should have never done that !" I say putting my hands on my face.

"That is so cool! What was his name maybe you can see him again later!" Millie says all smiles.

"What? No, I don't think so. There is no way I'll see him again."

"What? Why ?" pouts my best friend.

"He's ... harrystylesthesingerfromonedirection," I say talking as fast as I could.

"He is who ?" she replies yelling so loud that I think the neighbors can hear us.

"harry... styles," I reply keeping my head down.

"But Violet that's so cool oh my god !"

"No, it's not! He was as drunk as me and he will probably wake up without remembering anything from last night !"

"Wait you didn't give him your number? "

"No, I sneaked away.. "

My best friend looks at me sadly. She is going to remind me every single day of my life that I made the mistake of not giving him my phone number. Maybe I should have.

end of the flashback.

I'm in my bed, watching Instagram when I get curious. I search for his account and click on the last picture he posted. It's the dates of his upcoming tour. I notice that he has three dates in London in a week.

A loud bang scares me. "Violet !" I hear my best friend calling.

"Coming !" I put my feet in my slippers and get up. Everything goes blurry, my head is spinning. Millie enters my room and immediately grabs my arm and sits me back down on my bed.

"Are you okay? "

I nod. "It's nothing, I had that before. It usually goes away once I eat."

She looks at me with a concerned look. Suddenly I feel like I'm going to throw up. I run to the toilet and throw up the little food I had in my stomach. I hear Millie's footsteps rushing to hold my hair. I sit on the floor my head against the wall, keeping my eyes closed.

"Hm, Violet how many times did you have this morning sicknesses?"

"Maybe twice or three times since two weeks."

That's when I realize, since two weeks ...

"When was the last time you had your period ?"

"I, I don't know I was supposed to have it three weeks ago .."

"You need to take a pregnancy test."

"No, no way. What if it's positive? What do I do ?" I say my eyes watering up.

"If it's positive then it's okay I'll be here for you. I'll help you !"

Suddenly Millie looks at me. "Who was the last person you slept with ?"

Oh my God. Harry Styles. I may be pregnant and Harry may be the father.

"I'm so screwed," I say whining in my hands.

"We're not even sure yet, I'll run to the shop to buy you a test okay? Don't jump to a conclusion yet."

The last thing I hear is Millie closing the door.

I get up and try to eat something for breakfast but I can't. Every smell is making me dizzy. Specifically the smell of oranges. The only thing that I can eat is chocolate cake. I start eating the cake with a fork, I don't even bother to cut a slice. I'm so scared and nervous.

I hear keys dangling outside of my door. Millie comes back into the apartment running and handing me the test. Without saying anything, I go to the toilet and take the test.

The test said to wait two minutes and then watch the results. I go back to the kitchen with it and take back my fork from Millie's hands to eat the cake.

"You know if it's positive, I'll be there for you," Millie says taking my free hand in hers.

"Thank you. Is it bad if I say that a small part of me wants it to be positive ?"

"No! It's okay, To be honest, a small part of me hopes so too. I want to be an aunt! " We laugh together. I look at the time on my phone, it's time to look. I take the test in my hands.

positive - 6 weeks

Millie gasps. I don't say anything.

A smile appears on my face, my eyes start watering. I look over at Millie who is waiting to hug me. I bury my head in her neck. I still couldn't realize.

"I'm going to be a mom," I say whispering so low that I thought I was the only one who heard it.

"Yeah! And I'm going to be an aunt !" She says giggling.

Suddenly the thought just hit me. Harry.
He's the father.
No.