twenty one

24 weeks pregnant

Violet's POV

I am officially 6 months pregnant. Isn't it crazy how fast time flies ? We are back home In London from our Disney trip since two weeks and it was amazing. During the second day, we were interrupted by loads of fans. Maybe it wasn't that much, but for me it was a lot. They were mostly girls, all of them trying to look at me and especially at my body, analysing it. Of course I was still wearing an oversized hoodie to try to hide it but it wasn't hiding it very well. Turns out hiding a nearly 6 months twins pregnant belly isn't easy.

I saw some persons on Twitter started to recognise me from Kendall's post on Instagram and seeing me with Harry was obviously connecting some dots. Some magazines talked about it, referring to me as the Mysterious Girl. I dont really mind articles, what scares me the most are paparazzis. With one shot, they can reveal the biggest secret of your life to the world. They can ruin a life by just misinterpreting something. I like to call them payed stalkers. We ran into some of them when we left the hotel, Harry tried to hide me behind him so they didn't have a clear shot of me.

I was wearing huge black sunglasses. I hadn't taken any sunglasses that were covering enough of my face so Harry gave me one of his pairs. Once we were in the car, Harry drove off to escape them. Some fans were running next to the car. I don't understand why they would do this but they did it anyways. Since the baby shower, I've grown closer to Kendall. We've been FaceTiming quite a lot and we really do get along very well. She reached out to me when she saw that people were finding out about me and her post. She asked me if I wanted her to delete it. I told her not to, one picture wasn't going to change everything.

Harry is very present, always listening to me and taking care of me. He is truly amazing. He's been really attentive to everything I'm saying. He has an amazing memory ! He remembers every single thing I tell him, like the apricot juice. He keeps buying me bottle of it.

We're both on the couch, looking at nursery pictures on Pinterest to get some inspiration. We still aren't sure of what colors will be on the walls. I've read that it's better for the baby to have coloured walls so that their eyes can develop faster. I'd like to put a light green but Harry thinks it'll be too 'cold'.

Whatever that means.

" I think we should do a yellow wall. It'll look amazing with some wooden furniture." Harry takes the coloured papers and show them to me.

" Oh this one is pretty ! I like it. Let's do this in baby one's room." I take the other papers of colors that are all spread on the coffee table. Harry raises his eyebrows

" Baby one ? " He laughs.

" Yeah I've decided to give them nicknames since we dont have any names yet : baby one and baby two." I take a look at a pretty orange and show it to Harry who nods in aprovement.

I clap my hands. " So orange and yellow it is ! Now we need to find furniture. White wood or natural wood ?"

" Definitely white wood. It will always look good with any wall color in case we want to change it." Harry types on his computer to find some good website that sells baby furniture.

I put my hand on his arm. " Wait, maybe we could go to a flea market ? Try to find some cute clothes for them and we can make very good deals. I once bought an amazing coffee table for only £5 !"

Harry runs his finger through his hair. " Uh I don't know.. I mean I'm completely okay with the clothes but for the furniture I don't think it's a great idea. They're babies I think we should buy them a non-used crib. If it's about the money.."

I stop him. " Don't tell me that you can handle all of it. Please. I'm their mom too so I want us to split in half. Or you buy the furniture, I buy their clothes. How does that sounds ?" I ask him.

I know he has money but I don't want him to buy the girls everything. I don't want them to end up being spoiled brats who think that whenever they want something they can have it. I want them to know what money is, that their parents work hard for it.

" Yeah I guess that's fine. I'm going to bed I'm tired." He gets up from the couch and kisses my head. I look at him and smile. He waves before rubbing his eyes and going upstairs. I take my phone and on the screen appears a caller ID. I smile seeing who it is.

" Hey Kendall !" Her face appears on the screen, she's all tanned and smiling. I can see that she is in her backyard.

" Hi V ! How are you ?"

" I'm fine ! The weather seems to be good in L.A, you're all tanned ! I wish I could go tan right now." I look outside, it's overcast, not good to tan. Sometimes it really sucks to live in England.

" Well you can come whenever you want ! I'd be happy to see you. So, what's up ?"

" Well, Harry and I just decided the colors of the babies rooms. We chose a pastel yellow and a pastel orange."

" Did you choose their name yet ?"

I look at Harry who just came back downstairs to get a glass of water from the kitchen. " We might have decided."

Harry looks at me. " Is it Kendall ?" I nod and he comes to waves at the screen.

" No way ! Can I know what it will be ?"

" Nope, we're going to keep it a secret until they are born." Harry shakes his head before leaving to go sleep.

" Oh okay, I understand. I can't wait for these two to be born ! I know they're going to be cute." She pouts her lips.

I put my hand on my belly. " I can't wait either. I really won't miss being pregnant, I gained so much weight I have no idea how I'll loose it when they'll be born."

Kendall laughs. " Don't worry it'll all be gone sooner than you think."

We talk for an hour, then we hang up as it's already 11:00 pm for me.

I try to get upstairs very quietly to not wake Harry up. But to my surprise, he is still awake, reading a book. A parenting book. I get in the bed and lay on my back. I hate it. I usually always sleep on my stomach but now it has gotten impossible. Harry closes his book and kisses me.

" Good night babe."

I put my head on his shoulder and wrap my arms against his left arm. I feel so comfortable around him.

To be honest, I think I'm in love with him.

A/N
Pls vote and comment <3 also to all of my English readers, do y'all say :

color or colour ?

I really need to know haha ! Also, sorry for the small chapter I've been kind of unmotivated but I swear I'm trying to write and be active. Thank you for your comprehension xx
All the love, C. X