thirteen

Violet POV

the next morning

I hear a little knock on my door. I get up and open it, only to see Harry standing in the doorframe. He is dressed in casual clothes, he's wearing brown jeans and a white shirt. However, I am still in the clothes he gave me for the night. I make some space and with a head movement show him that he can enter.

"Hi, how did you sleep?" He asks, entering the room.

"Pretty great, what about you?" I take my hair brush and put my hair in a ponytail.

"Great thanks. I was thinking maybe we could go do some sightseeing around New York? Or some shopping for the babies, I'd love to buy them some clothes." He sits on my bed, watching my every move.

"I'd love to! Although can we just have lunch with my mum and my sister? I'm sure they'd love to meet you."

He nods his head. "Sure! Sounds perfect."

"Do you think I can go out like that? I don't have any other clothes apart from those I wore on the plane yesterday and these. I mean nobody can tell I slept in them, can they?" I look at myself in the mirror, then look at Harry for his approval. His hands are in his jeans pockets, searching for his phone.

"Honestly nobody can tell you slept in those." He looks at me up and down. He clicks his tongue, "You know what, just keep them. Do you want another hoodie? I have some that I can give you if you want."

I shrug my shoulders, I could use a new hoodie. Plus, Harry's are very comfortable. "Yeah why not, I'll give it back when I get back to my sister's apartment."

He nods once again and exits the room, only to come back with an oversized green hoodie. I put it on and silently thank him with a smile. I take my phone to text my mum but when I unlock it, Twitter is opened. I scroll down, looking at the articles about yesterday night.

E! NEWS
HARRY STYLES WAS SEEN LEAVING THE CONCERT WITH A GIRL YESTERDAY NIGHT
from our sources, yesterday night Harry did a gender reveal during the concert. The pregnant girl is apparently the same girl who was seen leaving with Harry. Will Harry be a father soon ? Who is this girl ? That's some questions we will try to find answers to.

At least my name isn't mentioned. To be honest I don't really care about articles made about me, but I want my kids to have a normal childhood, not for them to be in the spotlight with people judging their every move. I feel Harry's presence behind me. Over my shoulder, he reads the article and sighs, closing is eyes and seating on the bed.

I turn around and stop him when I see him opening his mouth. "Don't say you're sorry. Let's just go." He has the tendency o apologize for things that are out of his control and I hate that. I don't want him to feel guilty for being famous. I take his hand and close the door behind us. When we are in the elevator, I let go of his hand, not wanting people to see us holding hands in public.

"So, where do you want to go?" I ask him once we've exited the hotel.

"I heard about a new Gucci kids store on Fifth Avenue, I want to check it out. They might have cute little clothes." He takes his phone and types the direction of the Fifth Avenue.

"Harry, they're babies! Whatever you'll buy them they will wear it for maybe two weeks only. You shouldn't spend a lot of money of newborn clothes. They grow very fast during the first months."

He pouts. "But I really want to buy them something. I know that Alessandro will be so happy that my kids are also dressed in Gucci. Plus we'll have to build them a whole wardrobe at home, they need to fill it! Please?"