twenty four

Harry's POV

I waited for her last night, eyes open, sat on the couch. I know she needs some time, but I just wish I could have explained everything to her. Camille is just a friend, Jeff hired her to play my fake girlfriend because he thought that Violet and I weren't going out enough. The fans were apparently 'craving' for new content and that's what Jeff came up with. He kept saying that Violet was lying, that she wasn't carrying my children, that she would left me the minute they were born and ask for money to not reveal them to the public.

He said she'd ruin my life.

I told him that she wouldn't do that, that she truly cared about me but he didn't listen. He made me do it anyways. Now it's his fault she's gone. I take my phone for the hundredth time to see if I have a text from her but no. She didn't say where she was going or when she was coming back. I just hope nothing happened to her, I would blame myself until the end of my life if that happened. I pace back and forth in the kitchen trying to figure what I could say to her. The urge to call her finally get the best of me as I give her up and click on her number.

I put the phone next to my ear but her phone rings under a pillow. She doesn't have it. Now I have absolutely no way to contact her. Maybe she forgot it deliberately, knowing that I'll be desperate to try to contact her. No, I doubt she'd do that, she isn't cruel. My eyes are itching and sore from the tears and the lack of sleep. I can't stop thinking about her.

I need to know she's okay. Even if she doesn't talk to me.

Following my heart, I take my jacket and the keys of my car. I wipe the tears under my eyes and take a deep breath before getting in my car. I start it and decide to drive around the city, looking for her everywhere. I dial Millie's number, maybe she's at her house. She replies very quickly.

"Hello?"

"Millie, it's Harry. Have you seen Violet?"

"... no. Why? What happened?" Her voice sounds like she just woke up. Shit it's six am. With everything that happened I forgot to look at the time.

"We had a fight yesterday night and she left without taking her phone. I thought she would have been at your flat. Sorry for waking you up." I sigh. I continue to look around, trying to spot her anywhere.

"That's fine. She's not here. Was the fight about your pictures? Those who just got out of you with a girl?" She yawns.

"Yeah.. she misinterpreted them. I didn't even have time to explain to her that it was a stunt! She was so angry. She threw a glass on the floor! Millie, she was crying so hard I'm just scared something happened to her.. She didn't take her phone, she only has her purse. You should have seen how enraged she was."

"Trust me, I know how she is when she's mad. I'll call her parents and tell you if she's there. What are you doing right now?"

"I'm driving around London, maybe she's in the city... I don't know." I rub my eyes.

"Stay calm, we're going to find her."

She hangs up after making sure I was ok three times. I stop the car for a second and get out to go get a coffee. I haven't slept at all last night and I need to stay awake if she decides to come back.

My phone rings, I have a message. I take my phone as fast as possible, hoping it's her.

From : Millie
She isn't at her parents'.. I'm worried now, I'll try to go to our favorite places and tell you if I find her.
Stay calm please, I'm sure she's okay.
Xx

I drive back to the house and park my car. I rush inside, thinking that maybe she came back. I open the door, and no. She didn't come back. I'm so angry at myself, I never should have allowed Jeff to tell me what do to. Now I've lost her, and I've lost my daughters. Where could she possibly be? I go to the kitchen and take a bottle of whiskey. I need a drink to help me relax a little, my whole body is dying for some sleep but I try to fight the urge to go in my bedroom.