three

6 weeks pregnant

"Do I have to tell him ?" I ask Millie.

"Yes, Violet! He's the father he deserves to know. Then he'll see if he wants to be involved or not."

I look at her with pleading eyes, begging her not to force me to tell him.

"Don't even try the puppy dog eyes on me it isn't working." She says while typing something on her phone.

I groan and take another bite of my slice of cake.

"Look he comes to London for his tour on April 12th. We should go so that you can tell him." She says showing me her phone. She has the tickets ready to be bought. I smash her hand away.

"No! No way I'm going to his concert and say 'Hey Harry remember 6 weeks ago we met in a club and we slept together? Well, you knocked me up and I'm pregnant with your child !' It's weird!" I yell at her.

"Well of course if you say it like that..." Millie replies rolling her eyes.

"Anyways I need to go to work. I'll see you tonight" I say putting my coat on. Millie blow me a kiss a wave at me. I get into my car and drive to the shop I'm working in. I work in a Gucci shop. Of course, it had to be Harry's favorite shop. I'm starting to feel like life doesn't want us to be away from each other.

I enter the shop and say hello to everyone. I notice that my favorite colleague isn't here. She must be late. I start walking to the common room to go take my badge when I notice that all of the curtains of the fitting room were closed which made it exclusive.

I wonder who it could be inside until I recognize the voice speaking. Harry. There is no way I am going inside this room with the father or my children who do not know he is the father and may never know. But I have to take my badge or else I can't start my shift and my boss would not like it. I walk inside the room, looking at my feet, and walk as fast as I could.

I am right next to him but I walk fast so that he can't recognize me. I feel a pair of eyes watching me behind my back but I don't turn around. I take my badge and do the same thing to get out of the room. No one asks me anything and I'm very glad.

I notice that Delilah has arrived. I smile at her and she hugs me.

"So how are you ?" she asks.

"Well, actually I have something important to tell you," I say biting the inside of my cheeks.

"Okay... as long as you're not telling me you're quitting and leaving me here alone, I'm all ears !"

"No no I'm not quitting," I say laughing.

I move closer to her ear and whisper "I'm pregnant"

"You're pregnant ?!" Delilah says screaming.

"Shh! I don't want the whole planet to know."

"Who's the father? I didn't know you had a boyfriend." She asks.

"Technically..." I start but don't have the time to answer as I see the curtains of the fitting room open. The first thing I notice is Harry's tall figure next to my boss. He is wearing a yellow hoodie with black pants and Gucci boots. I can't deny he looks great. His eyes lock with mine for a second before I look away. I was trying to sneak away when my boss calls me.

"Violet! Can you please come here for a second, we need a piece of feminine advice on something"

"Hm, yes sure.." I reply all smile. There are other girls in the shop, why me? I feel Harry's eyes on me but I act as if I couldn't sense it. In another life, I should be an actress.

Jack takes out of a big bag a pink suit with golden flowers on it.

"What do you think? It isn't too pink is it ?"

"I love it. It's gorgeous "I say while I touch the golden details embroidered on the suit.

"It's packed then, Harry you'll do your London stage in this suit ! I'll come back in a few minutes I have to pack it up." My boss says.

I was now alone with Harry. I look around to see if Delilah was there but she was not. Great.

"Excuse me but have we met before ?" I hear Harry asking me.

"Hm maybe... I don't know ?" Oh well, forget about that actress career.

"Did we meet at the new bar in London? Yes, I remember it was a month ago or something like that!"

"Oh maybe, I have a total blackout from this night. I had so much to drink." I lie. I mentally slap myself for saying this. Why would I lie?

"Oh." he seems disappointed that I said I blacked out.

I clear my throat. "Well, so you're touring apparently ?" I say trying to change the subject.

"I am. I have two shows in London next week"

"Are you excited ?" I ask.

"Totally! Touring is the best part of the job. I love getting to meet my fans all around the world it's such a great experience" He says.

He looks at me with a big smile "maybe you could come !"

"I don't know, maybe yeah."

He searches for something in his pocket and gives me two tickets. I look at him with confusion.

"Take them, I don't think you'll find tickets this close to the concert."

I take them from his hand. "Thank you." I smile at him. I go behind the counter to put the tickets in my purse.

I feel dizzy suddenly. I feel like I was going to fall so I grab the corner of the counter and close my eyes for a second. When I reopen my eyes I see Harry with a concerned look on his face. He is much closer than a second ago.

"Are you okay ?" he asks giving me his hand.

I take his hand and nod. "Yeah, yeah. I'm just going to drink some water it'll pass."

"Okay," he grabs a paper and starts writing something on it. "Here's my number, call me if you need anything."

"Thank you."

"Bye, Violet !"

He walks to the door and waves goodbye. I am smiling. I hear Delilah laughing behind my back. She has a glass of water in her hand that she gives to me right away.

"You do realize that Harry Styles was flirting with you ?"

"He was not," I say even if I'm sure of the contrary.

"So about this father.. who is he ?" my co-worker asks.

"It's complicated... I met him in a bar 6 weeks ago and we slept together once but we were so drunk I don't think he remembers. And now I don't know how to tell him."

"Well tell me his name maybe I can help you find him," she says.

"It's him," I say eyeing the door to show her who just got out.

When she realizes who I was talking about, her mouth falls wide open. "The-the- him ?!" she yells.

I put my hand over her mouth. "Stop yelling! And as I said he probably doesn't even remember."

"Violet, he clearly remembers have you seen how disappointed he looked when you said you blacked out ?"

"Did you just spy on us ?" I say laughing.

"Me? Spying? No way." she says acting all innocent.

"Anyways I'll go to his concert and I think I'll tell him here. It's not like I have a choice.."