six

Harry's POV

I see Violet starting to get dizzy, I quickly grab her and sit her back down on a chair.

"Are you okay? " I ask.

The truth is I don't know much about pregnancy but I bought myself a book for fathers and I'm waiting for it to arrive so that I can learn all about fatherhood. Although I do know that morning sickness can be really tough for some women.

"Yeah, it's just a little thing that happens sometimes, it's the joy of being pregnant." She says chuckling.

"Seriously have this happened a lot ?"

"It has happened three times since the beginning of the month. But it's okay it's just some nausea. It usually goes away when I eat." She gains back her steadiness and sit on a chair.

I grab the plate full of pancakes and hand it to her.
"Here, just eat as much as you want."

She laughs. An angelic sound coming out of an angel. She grabs a pancake while I'm pressing an orange to do some juice. I see her frowning. Did I screw up the recipe?

"Can you — do it somewhere else? Oranges' smell makes me dizzy. I'm sorry."

"There is nothing to be sorry for! I'm done anyways." I reply drinking my fresh juice.

She smiles and looks at her phone.

"Shit I need to go get dressed. I have to be at work at 9" She says getting up and running to the bedroom she sleeping in. I let her go and start cleaning up the kitchen, putting the glasses in the dishwasher. I hear her coming back.

"Harry do you have a white shirt I can borrow? I only have my sweatshirt and I don't think my boss will be pleased if I show up dressed in it." She asks me, her cheeks becoming red.

"Sure I have a white shirt. Follow me." I start walking to my room and hear her footstep behind me. We enter my room and go to my closet. When I open it I see her eyes widen.

"What ?" I chuckle.

"How do you have so many colorful clothes? And these suits.. are they all Gucci ?"

"Yes, most of them are Gucci. And I just love colorful outfits !"

She looks at my sweatshirt collection. She takes out a grey one written 'treat people with kindness' in colorful letters. She observes it before she put it back in its place.

"You can take it," I say.

"What ?" She looks at me like I just told her something crazy.

"You look like you love it, just take it I don't wear it anymore." I take the sweater off the hanger and hand it to her.

"No I can't accept it it's too much. This must be so expensive I can't take it." She pushes the sweater back into my chest.

Her phone chimes, she looks at the notification and quickly puts her phone back in her pocket.

"I have to go or I'll be late can you please lend me a white shirt I'll give it back to you as soon as possible." She says in a worried tone.