3

A girl with a long black hair,pale skin and a blue orbs and wearing a white robe was sitting under the big mystical tree reading her favorite book.After she read the first chapter,she turned the next page and read it, while reading it she heard some voice around the bushes but she just ignore it and continue reading.

After she read the first chapter,she turned the next page and read it, while reading it she heard some voice around the bushes but she just ignore it and continue reading

"Are you sure this will really gonna work?"

"Quite gopal she might hear us"

"Let's stop this boboiboy,you know how scary your sister when she's angry" a boy who was known to be gopal said while hiding at the bushes with his friend.Gopal has a long black hair,pale skin and a black orbs.They were planning to get their revenge at the girl who is known to be ying for scaring them yesterday.

They were planning to get their revenge at the girl who is known to be ying for scaring them yesterday

"Its okay,I'll protect you" the boy known to be as boboiboy said.He has also a black long hair,a pale skin and a brown orbs.

As they went near at the tree,they all shouted out of their might making the girl shocked as she threw her book away

"Hahaha,did you see that" boboiboy said as he was laughing his sister reactions.Little did he know that his sister was already in her death mode.

"Boboiboy,you have to stop now" gopal scaredly said as he hide behind his friend.

"You two what are think you are doing huh?" ying said as boboiboy and gopal just gulp."Uhh getting some revenge?"boboiboy said then they receive a smack on their heads by ying.

"Ouch,that hurts ying" gopal said while rubbing his head."Serves you right.You even made me throw my book from afar"ying said then she grab her book at the ground.

"What are you reading ying" boboiboy asked."Ouh just about vampires"ying said making the two boys shocked.

"AGAIN!What are you doing?What if mom and dad find about this?There going to punish you by that" boboiboy said.

"It's okay im immune with punishment and besides I got you in my back brother" ying childly said."Tsk,what ever promise me don't read about them again okay"boboiboy said tapping his sister head then she just nod.

"Come we have to go back Mom,dad and the others were waiting for us" boboiboy said."Why would they waiting for us?"ying asked."I don't know they were just called for us.They didn't say anything"boboiboy said.

"Uhh royalties.I have to go back at the laboratory boboiboy,ying" gopal said then the siblings just nodded.

"So let's race through there?" ying said then boboiboy just grin.His clothes then changes into red while ying turns blue.

"Lightning movement"

"Super speed"

The two casted their powers as they race through their castle.As they arrive at the castle they changes back with their original forms and they were greeted by the other maid spirits.

"Greetings your highnesses"the maid bowed down as boboiboy and ying passed through them.