9

"Its you again" yaya said as she land her feet next to her brother."Well yeah,I was hoping to fight you after defeating those two"Boboiboy said while pointing at at two bodies laying on the ground.

"Sai,sheilda" yaya exclaim as she saw them with deep wounds on there chest."Ish,your gonna pay for that"yaya said."Mighty punch"yaya attack first but boboiboy dissapered on an instance then she quickly look for him."Where is he?"she ask then a minute she saw ying was running through her while preparing her sword.

"I told you you will be facing me" fang blocked her then they chase after each other."Ying becarefull"boboiboy shouted."There you are"yaya said as she Boboiboy and attack him with some boulders."Lightning slash"boboiboy said then he slash all of the boulders. After slashing it he dashed through her and pinn her on the ground.

"Hey let me go" Yaya exclaim while on the same time was trying to bite him."No,I admit your eyes were beautifull"boboiboy said then yaya just stare him.Meanwhile fang and ying was still chasing at each other then he cornered ying up in a bog boulder.

"There's no place to escape huh" fang said then he slowley walk near her whole ying was preparing her swords."Tsk,I'll be sure dead meat this time"ying thought to herself while on the same time was thinking of a plan.

"I just want to ask,is seing a sunlight is beautiful? "fang ask from nowhere then ying look at him confusingly." Yes why?"ying replied still not letting her guard down.

"Nothing,I just want to see it but this fucking barriers won't let me" fang said then he started to attack ying."Are you out of your mine,if you do that I'm sire you'll be burn"ying said while blocking his sword."Well yeah that was true but still I want to experience it and I want some peace"fang said then ying can see some desperate and a hint of sadness in his eyes."If you want peace why would you slaughter our kind"ying said.

"Because that was the right thing to do" fang said then he pulled back his sword and attack her with a stronger force making her thrown her sword."Ahh not this again"ying exclaim then fang grab her neck and stop her from breathing."Tsk,i admit you were even pretty but to bad a princess from rintisia would be killed in my hands.What could be your family experience then"fang said while tighing his grip and to the point that he was breaking it as ying was struggling to escape.l and also enduring the pain."I can't h-heal my -self in this"ying thought to herself.

"Y-you don't know t-the f-feeling of having a family don't you?"ying said then fang look at her eyes then he notice her blue eyes were staring into his with full of anger and compassion." Tsk,I don't need to answer that"fang said."You should cause it your last day with"ying said and fang look at her curiously then a light emerged from the threes and its hit fangs hands making him let go on her.

"Ahh what the,the sun rose up already?"fang ask while holding his burned hand." You were thinking so much that you forget about your time limit"ying said while making the sunlight as her protection."We will see each other again"fang said then he withdraw towards his sister only to see her was pinned on the ground with Boboiboy.

"Let go of my sister" fang exclaim then he started to attack him and boboiboy just dodge it."We have to go now brother the sun is already~i know that"fang cutt off yays then yaya levitate there other comrades."We will be back and well slaughter all of you"fang threaten as he saw ying was slowley walking to them then the he and his sister dissapered while bringing there wounded comrades.

"Ying are you okay?"boboiboy went near her and it just in time as she collapse then he catch her from falling down.

" Tsk,that bastard"boboiboy said while looking at his sister neck with a hands mark was on it.