7

Who's her brother?"yaya questionly asked her older brother.

"Its none of your business.Now leave me alone" kaizo said then yaya just stunned then they all followed him.

As they all leave,kaizo then take a look back at the arrow that he was holding.

"Hey kaizo,what if I die.Would you miss me?"a girl voice speak.

"Of course you spacey.I would even die for you too" kaizo said then the girl just hugged him making him smells her sweet fragrance.The girl's appearance has a long blonde hair with pair of purple eyes while wearing a whjte and black robe.

"I hope both of our kingdom,will continue to be like this and having their union within each other" the girl said while leaning her head and kaizo's lap

"I hope both of our kingdom,will continue to be like this and having their union within each other" the girl said while leaning her head and kaizo's lap.Kaizo was wearing a black robe with a red cloak and a red clothe was tied with his hip.

"I hope too" kaizo said while patting the girl said then the girl just giggle as they both looking at a distant view

Kaizo just smirked evily as he remembered some memory on his past then he walk he seated on his thrown while the vampire attendant gave him a glass of wine(blood).

***
It was already sunset while boboiboy,ying and ramenman were still sprinting to the border with their own speed.Thy just receive a message from one of the spell wielders that the barrier was about to collapse due to its fatigue figure.

Flashback

After they fought the 4 vampires they decided to continue their journey then the morning cames so they decided to take a rest first.

"Have some brother" ying said while handing her older brother her food."Ohh thanks ying,I forgot to pack mine"Boboiboy said then he grab some of it enough for him to recharge his energy.

"Ramenman grab some" ying said while handing him her food but ramenman decline it.

"Uhm I'm sorry princess but we royal spirits generals of rintisia have vowed that we will risk our life for the royal family.Even if we died in hunger" ramenman formally said then ying just blink many times.

"How can you protect us,when you already died in hunger?" ying sarcasticly said then ramenman just gave in then he grab enough amount then started to eat it.

As they were resting at the big oak tree a nkice came out from ramenman pocket then he grab it.It reveals a small sphere shape glasses with a marking on it.Ramenman then reads the word then his eyes widen after reading it.

"What happened?"boboiboy ask then he went near ramenman." We have to go now your Highness,I just receive a message from the spell wielders through the magic lacrima that the barrier there was about to collapse.We have to go there before the vampires will attack again"ramenman said then both the siblings nod.They ride back their horses then sprint in a super speed.

End of flashback

"Are we there yet?"ying ask while her eyes were focused on the road." Were almost there your Highness, we just have to keep turning this side"ramenman said then ying just nod.

***
"Are you ready,my princess?" sheilda ask yaya while fixing her robe.

"Of course I was really waiting for this day to come.I can finally drink a spirits blood" yaya happily said acting like a child again.

"Hey I told you,stop that" fang said."Ohh I'm sorry brother "gaya said then fang just walk away then they all walk to the hall.They saw kaizo was standing there seems like waiting for them.

"Are you ready now?" kaizo ask as he's fearcefull eyes were gazing upon them.

"Yes your highness" sheilda and sai said while bowing down."Good,remember the plan grab some spirits as you can and remember to grab the object"kaizo reminded then everyone nodded.

"Now go" he shouted then the four of them dissapered into the darknest.

"I'll shall revive you father" kaizo thought to himself as he was looking at their family portrait.

___________________________________
We have another book cover

___________________________________We have another book cover