6

"Brother have you been here too?" ying asked her brother who is busy observing for some enemies to come.

"Yes" boboiboy shortly replied.As ramenman were leading them.His senses tell him that there were something wrong.

"Your highness,something's wrong here" ramenman said stopping his horse and ready his swords.Boboiboy and ying went silent then they both observe the surrounding.There senses telling them that someone was following them.As they were preparing there self they saw 4 figures while covered with some fog in front of them.

"Another spirits ey?"a man voice echoed making the three of them alerted." I'm surprised you notice are presence,not like the other one who pass here"this time it was girl voice.Boboiboy,ying and ramenman then slowley went down from there horses then prepare for a battle.

Suddenly the 4 figures dissapered then ramenman stand between the two royalties."Stay behind me your highnesses"ramenman said while stepping in front of them.

"Its okay,we can fight too" as ying said that someone attacked her from the back and she quickly dodge it."Hmm pretty fast"it was a boy again then they started the fight.Ying then summon her sword then attack him.

"Your surely is fast huh?" the man said but ying didn't see his face clearer because of the dark."Well fight me you coward"ying said then slash her swords in any directions while her opponent was dodging it.

"This is why I hate spirits" it was fang said still dodging ying's attack."Excuse me?"ying said half offended for what fang said."Do I have to tell you again"fang said then he summoned his shadow finger.

"Huh,shadow" ying ask then the shadow starting to tie her up.As fang went near her,he was observing her face and he can only see her blue eyes were shining under the moonlight while her hair was swaying with the cool breezy wind.As he was about to bit her,ying broke out the shadow and slash her swords into fang making hia left cheeck bleeds.

"Ouh,so you hurt my divine body huh?" fang ask..ed while his wound was starting to recover.Ying was not shocked seing it because she already know about vampire can easily heal their own wounds.As they were both staying at each other,ying headed a clashing sound of her left side.It was boboiboy who were fighting a girl.

"You were strong huh" boboiboy said then his form turned back to blue."Of course I am and after that I will suck up your blood"it was yaya then she levitate some big rocks and thrown it to him.He attacks some of it and he was about to hit from one of the big rocks when suddenly ying change his position.

"Hey,where did he go?" yaya curiously ask."I'm right here"Boboiboy said then turn his swords at her neck but he was dodge by fang.

"Don't you dare hurt my sister" fang said then started to attacked."Sister"both ying and boboiboy thought.As they were fighting them an idea strike to ying's head then she started to get something on her pocket.As she get it,she slowley chanted some words then the objects starting to glow.It was a white bulb that solar gave to her when they about to leave.

"Huh,so solar was right these should be effective" ying said then the vampires then covered there eyes.

"Ohh no lights,we have to retreat now" sai ordered then they started to dissapered but ying didn't loss a chance.Her swords then transform into an bow and arrow then she aimed for fang and fang was hit in the right shoulder.

"Ahhh,fang shouted looking at the arrow that shot him." We have to escape first,we can treat you back in there"sheilda said then they all dissapered into the darknest.

"Tsk,is that all what they got?"ying said while dismissing her weapons." Don't under estimate them ying.We only have an advantage,if not we should be still fighting them"boboiboy said while preparing his horse."Is everyone okay?"ramenman asked looking at the two.

"Yeah were fine.Let's go now before they come back" boboiboy said then he ride his horse and he was followed by ying and ramenman

***
"What happened back there?"

"Were sorry your highness but we let them escape" shielda reported.

"And why?" Kaizo ask as his red eyes were fiercely looking on to them."They have some advantage on us your highness.And they were not just an ordinary spirits just like the other group of spirits  pass by.

"And why is that?" kaizo ask."The other one called them "Your Highness" brother"yaya said."Did you go with them yaya?"kaizo looking at his sister."Uhm yes brother but I'm fine.I'm not hurt brother fang is"yaya excuse while looking at his bleeding brother.

"Ish,how could this thing hurt me?" fang said while enduring the pain still the arrow was on his shoulder.

"Of course it will hurt you,you idiot.This thing is not an ordinary arrow" kaizo said then he pulled out the arrow making fang shout.

"Ouchhhh,it hurt could you do it more careful?" fang annoyingly said still holding the pain."I bet this thing was own by one of the royal family"kaizo said observing the arrow with it's aesthetic design.

"Just really look like hers" kaizo thought to himself."Well yeah,looking at that it really looks like e~sai was cut off when kaizo glared at him.

"Don't you dare say her name in front of me"kaizo said then his back was facing them." I'm sorry my prince"sai formal apologize