2

Tug..

Tug...

Swooshh...

A sound of clashing swords envelope the whole arena.A boy with his red sword and a lightning symbol clashing with the other one.It has a fire symbol on its orange sword as it ranging out some fire then start to attack while wearing a red royal robe.

The boy with the red swords dudge it so quickly as he try to strike back but it was dudge too easily and fastly  by his opponent

The boy with the red swords dudge it so quickly as he try to strike back but it was dudge too easily and fastly  by his opponent.He was panting while some sweat dropping from his forehead.He look at his opponent who was standing still without a sweat dropping from him.He was about to attack but someone interrupted them.

"King blaze,,queen ice successfully gave birth to your  child" it was a maid who was wearing a lilac colored robe while her pale skin glowing.

Their king who is known to be blaze was so happy as he stop fighting his son and went directly to the birthing room.The boy was
so curious then he follow his father trough there.He saw his mother laying on the bed while carrying a small figure on her hands.

He saw his mother laying on the bed while carrying a small figure on her hands

"Mom,who is that?" the boy questionly ask."Come here boboiboy.This is your little sister and you is her big brother"queen ice said.

"Big brother what's that?" the boy questionly ask."It means that you have to protect her from any danger.That was big brother mean"queen said smile plastered on her face while looking at her children.

Boboiboy was still prossesing the information that he got.Its normal for a 5 years old kid having a trouble understanding some situation.Then he slowley understand it then he smiled looking at his little sister.He cupped its little finger then its starting to play it.

"What could be her named then?" boboiboy ask still playing with his sister.

"Her name will be ying"