10

"How was the princess your highness?ramenman ask as he entered one of the tents exclusive only for ying and boboiboy."She's fine.How about the barrier?" boboiboy ask back.

"The weilderers where starting restoring it but still we need your help to finish it" ramenman said then boboiboy just nod."Okay,after ying woke up let's continue the it but for now tell anyone to rest for a bit"boboiboy ordered then ramenman then nod."Ohh by the way your highness,aren't you speaking with the residents?"ramenman ask before leaving."Hmm okay,let's go"Boboiboy said then he look at ying and hold her hands then they both went outside.
=================================

"Tsk,how could they beat the both of them?"fang ask while he and his sister were walking to the hallway while carrying their injured friend."Its obvious that boy with a red armor was stronger than them and besides the point is they were still bleeding" yaya replied."Maybe his swords was the same with his sister"fang concluded.As they arrive at the hall they were welcome by their brother who is intenselylooking at them.

"Where sorry brother we failed the mission" yaya ask while her head was bowing down.Kaizo then look over to their backs only to see the twins with severe injuries."What happen to them?"kaizo was while drinking a glass of wine(blood)."They were stronger that we expected brother"yaya replied then kaizo then look to fang."And you didn't do anything about it?"kaizo ask." I was fighting someone"fang response then kaizo raise a brow then he sprint towards fang and slap him with his hand leaving a claw mark on it.

"Your such a useless" kaizo said then fang just stunned after hearing it."Get out from here now"kaizo ordered then they quickly followed him and they pit their friends on the maids custody before leaving."Brother are you alright?"yaya ask but she didn't receive any response. "Brother?" yaya ask back and this time fang look at her."I'm fine I'll just go to my room"gang said then he leave yaya alone.

=================================
Ying woke up with a heavy eyes as she look onto her surroundings only to see her brother seating near her."Brother,have the restoring mission completed?"ying ask while trying yo seat down."Don't move your neck first"boboiboy said while placing both of his hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah we finish it already we will be leaving any minute now" boboiboy said then ying just nod."Want some apples?"boboiboy ask while walking at the basket filled with different fruits from the residents."Hmm brother can I ask you something? "yingnask them boboiboy just nod and went back to her and handed her some apples."Sure what is it?"boboiboy ask back.

"I was wondering have you known a girl named eha" as ying said that boboiboy then stunned after hearing it."N-no I don't know t-that name. Why did you ask?"boboiboy said.Well you see one of the residents call me princess eha"ying said while looking at the outside view."Stop thinking about it ying.Get ready were going back now"boboiboy said then he quickly run out of the tent.

"Why did ying have to come up with that name?"boboiboy said as tears was.now falling into his Cheek's.

Flashback

"Boboiboy,boboiboy come here"

"Yey big sister has already arrive" a four years old boy run out to his sister and gave her his warmest hug.

"No boboiboy I need to go again" his sister said."Ahh but I want to play with you"boboiboy said then his sister just pat his head."Don't worry when I come back,I'll play with you as long as you want"the girl said then boboiboy just smiled.

Its been 3 weeks after her sister left to negotiate with the vampires."Your Highness princess eha have arrive"the spirit attendant said while opening the door."Yehey sister is--ahh"boboiboy was cutt off after seeing his sister with a intense state.It has a dip bite around her neck while her blood was flowing though her white robe.

"Eha what just happened" Queen ice quickly run to her daughter and hugged her."Mom I faild but this is the last thing I could do"eha said while putting her palm on her mother's stomach.She then closed her eyes then she started to chant something as her hands were glowing  after it she then started to vanished.

"Listen boboiboy,protect this child inside mom okay" her sister said while smiling then it completely vanished into the air."W-what just happened?"boboiboy ask while starting to shread in tears."Where just big sister go?"he ask then her mother quickly hugged him.

Flashback end

"No one will ever hurt my family again" boboiboy said as his eyes were full of anger and sadness.