8

"Are we there yet?" Boboiboy ask after they turned to then right side."Yes your highness were here"Raman said then they all pulled their horses and the siblings only see a stone line up as mark as the border.

"Yes your highness were here"Raman said then they all pulled their horses and the siblings only see a stone line up as mark as the border

They slowley approach it then touch the air only to land on a invisible wall."Its not look like collapsing to me?"ying said.

"Maybe they the cracks were coming from the inside your Highness" ramenman replied then ying simply nod."Come let's go inside"boboiboy said then they all raise their right palm and created a circle only for them to enter.

After they entered a crack some was happening from the outside without them noticing it.They look over the other part of rintisia was been already set to fire as they saw some of the spell wielders were fighting some.... vampires.

"Vampires?"Boboiboy said as one of the vampires bitten some of the wielders and after drinking it blood its vanished." We have to stop them,ying protected the civilian "boboiboy ordered then went to help the wielders then ying went to the residents and protected them.

"Is that you princess eha?"an old lady ask earning ying's attention."I'm sorry but I'm not eha,my name is ying.Don't worry we will restored the barrier in no time" ying said then the old man scared face then smiled.

"Watch out princess" ying heard one of the child shouted then she look to her back only to see a raven haired vampire was approaching her."Shadow sword"the vampire created a sword from shadow and launch to ying.

"Stay all of you here okay and don't go outside from this line" ying said then she enchanted something them a line appeared procted the residents from the vampires.Ying then summon her sword and attack the vampire.

Both of their swords were clashing as both of them have a desired to kill each other."You don't smell blood,you haven't drink a spirits blood don't you"ying said while their swords clashed. "Yeah,your right about it.I was hoping I could drink yours first" the boy said then he pulled out his sword then ying jumped back a little.

"What could be your name then?" ying ask hoping for the boy to answer her."I'm fang,and now face your deaths you pain in the ass spirits"fang said then he approach ying with an incredible speed.

"Your not the only one who have intense speed" ying said then she attacked him with her unpredictable speed while their swords were clashing at each other.The spirits were just looking st them with awe not  when they saw ying thrown out her swords then the vampire smiled evily.

"Your mine now" fang said then he quickly pinned her on the ground and about to bit her neck when suddenly his fangs won't come out."Why my fangs won't coming out"he thought to his self then ying used it changes to escape.

"Looks like,your fangs was choosy.It doesn't like the taste of an royal maybe" ying said then she summoned her bow and arrow and it attack him.He dodge all of them but except for one.He ready for another pain again but it didn't happened,he heard a childly laugh and he knew who it was.

He saw his sister was levitating the arrows with smiled on her face."What are you doing brother?Why haven't you sunk your fangs onto her.She was even a royal, I'm sure she'll give you a lots of energy and power"his brother said then he look at to ying after hearing the word Royal.

"How did you know?" fang ask."Just look at her emblem on her armor.Its not just an ordinary emblem wear by an ordinary weilderer the only person from rintisia that could use that emblem was from the royal family"his sister said."I'm glad you know so much about us"ying said."Ohh I see,thanks for the help,but I can do this alone"fang said but his sister didn't listen to him as it attacked ying with some boulders.

"Its to many,I can't dodge them all,huh" ying exclaim as she missed to dodge one boulder then she waited for the impact but nothing happened.She only see his brother with his red form standing over her.