5

"What did brother kaizo said?" a girl with honey brown eyes  approach him while bringing some basket.

"He said were going at the rintisia boundary to continue the plan tommorow night" fang said while looking at his sister's basket

"By the way yaya,what's inside on that basket?" fang curiously asked as he point his index finger at the basket.

"Ohh this,it was just my biscuit" yaya smiley said."Wanna have one?"yaya said while doing her famous puppy eyes.

"Erk,uhm I'm still full,sorry" fang said while sweat was dropping on his forehead seing his sisters dangerous cookies.

"See you later yaya" fang said then then he runs away from her.

***
"Brother have you been able to go at the boundary?" ying ask while riding her horse following ramenman's lead."Uhm yes,father brought me their before"boboiboy replied looking at his sister."Why?"he continue.

"Uhm nothing I was just excited.It's my first time going out from rintisia thou" ying happily said then boboiboy then raise a brow.

"Were not to enjoy there ying.We have a task to complete too.And may I remind you that we were going to pass puluania before arriving there" Boboiboy said while his eyes were focusing on the road.

"Yeah,whatever.Your such a kill joy brother" ying said while rolling her eyes.

"Hey!ramenman" ying exclaim then she dashed next to ramenman leaving her brother last.

"What is it your highness" ramenman formally said while driving his brown colored horse.

"I just want to ask.Have you been able to go outside from the boundary?"ying asked then ramenman look for her in a second then back st the road.

"Well yes your highness.I was been able to go out there to help the other spirits from the other side of rintisia. Why would you ask?" Raman asked back.

"Well I just want to know,what vampires look like" as ying said that boboiboy then dashed next to his sister.

"I told you to stop talking about them ying" boboiboy half angrily said."Why,is it bad to talk about them?"ying curiously ask.

"No,but it was just.......urghh just stop talking about them" boboiboy  shouted then ying just became quite.

"I-im sorry brother" ying apologize."I'm sorry for interrupting but I think we should rest here for the mean time "Raman ordered then they went to a big pond then they let their horses to rest first.

Ramenman was on the big rock trying to make some plan for they how to pass the vampires land or known to be as puluania.Boboiboy was laying on the grass looking at the stars while ying was in the pond playing with the fish while on the same time mad because of his brother shouting at her.It was the firstime for her to see her  brother getting angry and shouted at her.

" Hey ying I'm sorry for shouting you"boboiboy said feeling guilty for what he done.Ying didn't answer then she wear back her boots then walk near at her white horse."And now she is mad at me.What kind of a brother I am?"Boboiboy lecture himself on his mind of course.

"Is it okay to continue the journey now?" Ramenman asked then boboiboy just nod.He saw his sister were now on the top of her horse.He walk near to his then ride it to.

TIMESKIP
After an hour they were already near at the boundary then ying felt more excited the same sad for what her brother did to her.As they passed a big rock ying eyes widen as she saw a fantastic view that caught to her attention.

"Where here" ramenman said then but ying sprint fastly then he passed ramenman and boboiboy.As she went near at the water she suddenly bounced back making her thrown away together with her horse.

"Ying!" boboiboy shouted then he dashed near her.

"Ouch,that hurts" ying exclaim as she look at her bleeding leg. "Ish,why did you do that?You know that it was covered by a barrier" Boboiboy scolded his sister while he put his palm at his bleeding leg and its starting to  heal it.

"I'm sorry,I was just carried away" ying said then her brother help her to stand up."Are you okay your highness?"ramenman ask."I'm okay,sorry for my clumsiness "ying said while rubbing her checks.

" That's okay,shall we go now "ramenman said then the two of them nod.The three of them places their right hand on the invisible barrier then its started to create a circle only for them to pass.They went inside their and ying was shocked on what she saw.

The place outside of rintisia was a dark creepy forest not exactly look like what she was imagining." This place is so creepy"ying said as they were passing at the big tress.

"I know,keep your voice quite ying,the vampire might notice us" boboiboy whispered then ying just nod while following ramenman's lead and the moonlight that stand as there light.

***
Fang was walking out from his castle to go to his favorite place.There's a place among puluania that he would go when his sad or angry.As he passed to a big oak tree,his senses were telling him that someone was inside there land more like an intruder.He could tell how many of them base on their scent.

"I bet you notice them to right your highness?" it was shielda who appeared next to. him."What are you doing in here?"fang ask.

"Prince kaizo ordered us to kill them" it was sai appeared next to his sister."Yehey,I can finally see a spirits for the first time"a girl voice appeared making fang more shocked.

"What are doing here too yaya?" fang asked looking at his sister who seems happy."Nothing I just followed sai and shielda"yaya said."Princess yaya,prince kaizo might be angry about this"shielda formally said."Nahh don't worry about him.Now let's go hunt some spirits"yaya cheerfully said then the twin just nod except for fang.

"I'm not going" fang said then he face back the others."Why your Highness? "shielda ask." You know how I hate spirits right?"fang replied."Please brother,pretty please"yaya childy said then fang just gave in.

"Fine,just stop doing that act of yours,your not a kid anymore" fang said then yaya just pout."Well let's race who killed them first"sai said then he dissapered through out the darknest so as fang and the others.