Chapter 10

Third Person POV

As Gavreel saw the scene in the elevator, an instinct kicked as he sees as scared Cairo. He punched Wesley and grabbed him away from the Alpha.

"Wow, you could throw a punch Mr. Alarcon", as Wesley just chuckled and swiped his blood near the punch.

"You're a disgrace, Mr. Torres, harming an innocent omega", as he hugs Cairo.

"Are you OK?", he asks him.

"I-i'm fine", as Cairo managed to utter.

"Still a cry baby", as Wesley commented.

"You will pay for this", as he threatens him.

"Let's go", as Gavreel goes back to the place while still holding him.

"Are you sure you're fine?", Cairo felt comfortable around him but he realized again and pull out of the embrace.

"Yeah, thank you", as he avoided his gaze.

"What did he do to you?", Gavreel tried to touch him but he slapped him.

"It's none of your concern"

"It's my concern, you're the father of our child"

"Wow, when did Gavreel cared for my well-being?", Cairo sarcastically said.

"Cairo, this is no time for sarcastic comments, you could've been hurt back there"

" I can carry myself Gavreel, I've done for five years", as it stung Gavreel.

"I better get going, I have work", as Cairo straighten his bag.

"Oh and as for my answer, let's meet tomorrow, I'll bring Miko with me", as he last said while leaving him. Although hurt by Cairo's comment earlier, he was happy that Cairo gave him a chance to be the father of their son.

Gavreel didn't leave the floor. The catering service place where Cairo is working, Gavreel was invited to it as one of the VIPs.

Much worse is, Wesley was also there same as the status of him. He's been eyeing Cairo which made the omega changing the position, not as a waiter.

Gavreel was mad seeing him after what he did in Cairo. He can't confront him because it will cause scandals and he doesn't want Cairo to see him in that way. Much to his dismay, Wesley was beside sipping his glass of champagne.

"Mr. Torres, I didn't know you're here, you're gonna molest some omega again?"

"Such sharp tongue Mr. Alarcon, all for that useless omega", as Gavreel clenched his fists.

"Mr. Torres, you're lucky that we're on this place or I'll make eat what you said"

"Tsk, tsk, Mr. Alarcon, you don't think that I don't have something on my sleeve", he smirked.

"I swear to the heavens, if you touch him again, I'll make you rot in jail"

"Well good luck with that", as he sips the last of his champagne and left him.

The event was passed and both were relieved was done. Cairo was also looking at Gavreel which was flocked with women. He felt a little jealous of it especially when he served as the waiter but Gavreel was different. He just ignored the women who were obviously flirting with him and just looking from time to time where Cairo was.

The catering started packing up the kinds of stuff and items. Unbeknownst to Cairo, Gavreel was waiting outside of the venue, waiting to catch him up. He finally saw Cairo who was heading to the elevator.

"Hey", Cairo looked at him confused.

"What are you doing here?"

"I want to offer a ride home"

"Uhh no thanks, I better get going, the last bus stop is in 30 minutes"

"Please Cairo", as he sighed.

"I don't have time for this"

"Please Cairo, just this once", as he sighed more.

"Fine", as Gavreel, lit up.

They both head to the elevator and going to the parking lot. It was an awkward space again for them. They've reached the parking lot.

They entered Gavreel's car. It was nostalgia for them as a couple of weeks before, they are here in the same place but now it's from a different situation.

"What's Miko's favorite place?", he asked to break the awkwardness.

"He's a simple kid, he likes going to ice cream store"

"Oh the one I've brought him"

"Yeah", as silence was in presence again.

"Do I need to gift Miko a toy? It's not that I'm spoiling him but you know it's my first time being introduced as his father"

"Do you what you do Gav", Cairo slipped up upon calling his nickname.

"I mean, just don't be extravagant on the gifting", as he cleared his throat. Gavreel on the other hand felt something giddy upon hearing it again from Cairo.

"Uhm, can you just send me to London's house, I need to get Miko there"

"How about I'll just wait for you to get Miko and just send you home safely"

"Gavreel, it's already a hassle"

"Please, I just want you both to come home safe, it's already late at night", as much Cairo hates it but Gavreel is right.

"OK", as Cairo texted Risa to ready Miko which was already sleeping. They arrived at the house. He told Risa that he's with Gavreel and London was not having it.

"We've arrived", as the car stopped in front of London's house and London was there, fuming while waiting for Cairo to go back. Cairo got out first to get Miko and don't want Gavreel to come with him.

"What the hell are you doing on that asshole's car?"

"Please brother, he's just offering me to send us home"

"Now you bring Mykonos in this"

"London just leave them be, he's Miko's father after all"

"Yes, his father but what if Cairo didn't say it, would it be in the same position as now?"

"I'll just get Miko", Cairo avoided his brother and carry his son whose sleeping on the couch.

"You already made a choice? Did you Cairo?", as he keeps silent while getting the stuff of Miko.

"Unbelievable, after all, what he's doing to you and their family, you still chose him"

"London, just let them, it's his decision, let's just respect it"

"No Risa, I'm done tolerating him and his decisions, did you ever think what would mother would say here?"

"I'm leaving", as Cairo was trying himself not to cry.

"There you are again, keeping yourself in a wall, you know what, go to that guy", as Risa approached his best friend.

"Hey take care and I'll take care of London, don't worry", as he just nodded and leave the house.

Gavreel was waiting for him and open the back door to tuck Miko into the back seat. Cairo just let him because he felt he's about to cry. Gavreel was done fastening his son and saw just entered the passenger seat. Gavreel followed and enter the driver's seat.

"Are you fine?", Cairo breaks down, crying to his heart out. Gavreel was confused but he immediately hugged the omega. Cairo didn't move just cried more.

Even though he didn't know what happened back there but Cairo needs support right now and that what Gavreel has to do.