Chapter 12

Cairo POV

The mall arcade, it's been so long since I'm here. This place is the epitome of childhood fun. I can still remember that day before everything changed forever.

"Cairo, you OK", as I snapped and saw Gavreel looked at me while carrying Mico.

"Yeah I'm fine, you can go play more with him"

"Papa plays with mistew too," Miko said while holding the tickets they won.

"It's fine bub, I'm not really into playing games", as I heard a chuckle from Gavreel.

"Oh really?" I raise my brows at him.

"What do you mean Alarcon?" I raised my eyebrow in skepticism.

"You used to be a fighting game master back in the days, don't you remember that?"

"Yes I do remember, I remember kicking your ass many times"

"Well then, I challenge you again", as his cockiness is showing again.

" Oh really? You thought that I didn't play for too long that I'm not that good" I said with a slight threat in my tone.

"I'm not saying that, you did" jeez, he's even cockier now. 

"Why don't we try it Mr. Alarcon?", as I grab a coin from his pocket. He just snickered and we just head to a fighting arcade game.

" You do know, part of our company that we test upcoming video games before releasing them", as I rolled my eyes and just sit down.

"Papa sit" Gavreel put down Mico and head and want to sit on my lap.

"Want to play bub?" He shakes his head.

"U two play" It's Gavreel turn to sit down next to me.

"Ready?", as I drop the coin in the slot to start the game.

"Haven't you met me? I'm always ready" There he goes again. I just pick my character and so does he. I started the game while I crack my hand, it's been years but I still got this.

He won after a couple of rounds that I keep winning though. He's air-punching for his victory which was my slight fault. Mico slept while we're playing and I was distracted because I'm afraid that he might fall.

"Shhh, he's sleeping", as he stopped saw that Miko slept like an angel.

" He does take on you", as I was confused by his statement.

"What do you mean?"

"He sleeps even in loud and crowded places", as I caress Mykonos' hair and just nodded. I never notice that and I never thought that Gavreel would remember.

We look at each other as if the world was slowing down, only heartbeats were heard. No, I close my eyes and we were out of trance and it was kind of awkward now. He cleared his throat.

"I guess we better go back now or you want to explore more", he asked.

" We can go to the park and look at the sunset then we can go home" I suggested while standing up carrying Miko.

"I'll get the things, you carry Mykonos", I nodded as we head out of the arcade and to the mall. Gavreel put the stuff in the back of the car while I strap Miko on the baby chair. He came back and I sat on the passenger seat.

"We can go to that park again, the one that you told me about Mico", as I strap myself in and just nodded. The ride was an hour to get to. We arrive on time and also Mykonos woke up from his nap.

We got out of the car and head to the park. There's not a lot of people visiting now but ever since in the mall that some may recognize Gavreel. Who could fool anyone since he's one of the most famous bachelors of today.

" mistew play swing", as Mico points to the playground swing.

"If it's ok with your papa, we can go", as both of them look at me. I just smiled weakly.

" Sure bub, but always be with mister, OK?" he nodded and Gavreel lift him. I let them play for a while.

I sat on the bench where Gavreel and I talked before. It's funny, I'm confessing again but not for him, it's for Mico. I have to tell him about his father.

They came back with sweats on their faces. I grabbed some face towels and unknowingly I wipe the sweat on his face. Upon realizing it, I immediately remove my hold of it and he just looked at me and smile. I just proceed on wiping Mico's sweat. I didn't look at him and just busy myself changing Mico.

"Cairo", as he tugs my sleeve lightly. I look at him but still avoiding eye contact.

"What?" I put Mico on my lap.

"Look", he points on the side and as I look I saw the sunset. It was beautiful and it brought a little joy to me.

"papa, orange ball", as Mico pointed the sunset too.

" yes bub it's orange, good job" he clapped and laughed. I sigh, I think it's time.

"bub, Papa needs to tell you something" he turned to me.

"I listen papa"

"You met Mister here right?" he nodded and I saw Gavreel also, he was a bit nervous.

"Mister and I met before and loved each other"

"like mama and papa Kokai"

"Yes bub, because of that, a blessing happen" I can see a curious face on Mico.

"You were the blessing bub" I try myself not to tear up.

"I blessing? am food?" I just chuckle.

"no bub, it means that Mister here is your dada"

"two papa?"

"Yes bub, you can have two papas and mister is one of them" he looked at Gavreel and stand up.

"you my dada?", I saw Gavreel smiling like hell while tears dripped down his cheek.

" why leave papa?" I didn't expect Mico to say that.

"I didn't know bub but I'm here", he replied wiping his tear.

"Can I hug you bub?" Mico moved closer and Gavreel hugged our son.

"I will do my best for you bub" he looked at me. He smiled and worded in his mouth, Thank you.

I replied with a smile. I'm happy to see them but I hope my decision was right and I hope, rekindling with him will not spark up past problems.

I hope.