Chapter 7

Cairo's POV

"He's your son", as it felt like I'm jumping to a building, not knowing if I fall or someone would save me.

"Please Gav, don't take him away from me", as my eyes swelled up with tears.

There was no reply from him and I was waiting to fight Miko but in shock, I received a hug.

"Thank you", as Gavreel squeezing the hug. It was so sincere.

"Thank you, thank you", as I don't know what to do now.

"I won't take him from you but Cairo", as he released the hug and look unto me.

"Let me be a father, I know I did bad things in the past, leaving you without knowing you gave birth to an angel", as I look away.

"Don't shun me away please, hate me if you want but I want to meet Mykonos and be the father to him", as he holds my hands.

"Gav, I thought"

"I'd take him from you, Never"

"But what about your-"

"You mean Terrence?", as I nodded.

"Haven't you heard that he's getting married and gonna be a father", as I was shocked because the last thing I heard they were married?

"I canceled the arrangement the day you left and never return to me"

"I rejected my parents and lived by myself after, I've studied and grown my company with my own hands"

"I've searched far and wide to find you for years but none happened", as this new information was still fresh to my ears.

"After years of finding, you wouldn't believe how happy I am to coincidentally met you", as I saw tears in his eyes.

"Even though you hated me, I was still relieved to know you're alive and well"

"Gav, I didn't know what to say"

"It's OK Cairo, I'm not here to ask for your forgiveness but let me correct everything and be the father of our child", our child, the word that I would never think he would utter.

"Gav, c-can you give me time to think?", he wiped his tears and he nodded.

"OK, I understand", as he stands up and I followed.

"Cairo, I'll be waiting so take your time", as I was fidgeting my hands.

"You still fidget when your nervous", as I was a bit shocked he knows that.

"I better leave Cairo and thank you for telling me the truth", as one last time we look at each other as if time stopped seeing his genuine I've never seen in years.

"Goodbye Cairo and if you have the answer, Risa has my number", he started walking away as I was left on the bench with wind crosses to my body. I look above where the sun is about to set thinking that if this was the right decision.

I walked back to Risa's home and was surprised by my son.

"Papa", as he ran into me and I crouched down. Hugging him tightly.

"Miss Papa"

"I miss you too bub", as Risa and London were in front of me. I lift Miko.

"How was it?"

"Fine, I guess?"

"Fine? You must be crazy Cairo, you didn't forget what he did to you and us?", as I put down Miko.

"Bub, why don't you go play with Kokai, OK?", he nodded as he ran to the living room.

"Let's talk to the kitchen", as London followed me.