Chapter 6

Third Person POV

He didn't know what to do as he sees the two so close to each other. What will he do? He couldn't ignore his son and he wouldn't want Gavreel to know Mykonos.

"Is Papa", as Miko points to Cairo while looking to Gavreel. Gavreel was also shocked, he thought London is the father of Miko but why Cairo is he calling Papa?

"Down, down", Miko told Gavreel and he puts down the kid. He ran to his father. Cairo immediately hugged him.

"Miko, where have you been? I've been looking everywhere for you", as Gavreel witnessed Cairo's vulnerability that he has not seen since.

"Papa no sad, I see mister and go mister", as Miko pointing Gavreel which made Cairo angry looking at Gavreel.

"Why did you take him?", as he faced him.

"Hey, I didn't take him, I found him running towards the street coincidentally", as the two kids hide behind him.

"Any right mind would think to save a kid on the street"

"So this is my fault then?"

"No, that's not what-"

"It's just what Gav?", as the kids felt scared.

"Cairo, let's not do this in front of the children", as he looks at them.

"Then explain to me why are you holding him?"

"Didn't I told you? He ran going to the streets and I saw Miko and grab him fast"

"How do you know his name?", as Gavreel was cornered.

"Tell me"

"Uh, Cairo I-"

The commotion was halted when Risa and London arrived. Without hesitation, London punched Gavreel.

"Why is this son of a bitch here? I knew you're the one who took Miko"

"London, what the hell? The children", as Risa stopping his husband.

Meanwhile, Gavreel was on the ground kneeling with a bruise on his face.

"Why Risa? You think the day will not come and that this asshole will try to get my nephew away from Cairo", as Gavreel heard it. It's clear now, it's Cairo's child but from whom.

"Wait, He's Cairo's son?"

"Pfft, oh please, as if you don't know", Cairo was still in shock and horrified as his brother exposed who is Miko to him.

"I-i don't know"

"Cut the crap, you were to kidnap Miko that's why we're here"

"Risa, can you please get Miko and Kokai away from here please", Cairo said.

"Will you tell him?", as Cairo was shaking on he has the guts today.

"I don't know but"

"I know and please stop London, we don't want to go to the police", he only nodded.

"Come on kids, let's go to the candy store", as the kids left with Risa.

"Cairo, why did you keep seeing this bastard?", as London still clenching his fists.

"We don't see each other and he doesn't know brother"

"Then why is he on the house the other day?", Cairo was shocked.

"What?"

"I was about to tell you that guy came to our house when you were in heat"

"He knows about Mykonos"

"Wait, London, let me clarify, I don't know about the kid and I don't meet Cairo often", as Gav explained.

"I'm confused brother, why is he at your house?"

"Risa didn't explain to me so I assume he knows"

"Wait? Risa knows?"

"Yeah, she's the one that Gavreel talked to"

"Is this true?", as Gavreel nodded.

"Why are you at their house?"

"Cairo, I was just there looking for you and Risa told you weren't there, we talked and there, I met Miko, I thought he's London's son"

"Liar", like London, snickered.

"S-so you don't know about us?"

"I can but I won't, as much I want to know everything from you, I don't have the right to do that", Cairo was a bit relieved.

"You believe this guy Cairo?"

"Brother stop, you know that he's an alpha, what if he sue you for assault?"

"Cairo? After all, what he's done to you, to Mom, you still side to him"

"Brother, what I'm saying is, don't jump to conclusions and please people is watching us, it's just a couple of minutes, we could get fired both", as London huffed and calmed down a little.

"Let's just go Cairo, I don't want to talk to him now"

"London, I'm gonna stay"

"What? Are you out of my mind?", as Cairo breathed heavily.

"Please, I'm just gonna do something"

"Cairo, do I think what you're gonna do?", as Gavreel on the brother's arguments.

"Please, just leave and tell Risa, ill be back late", as London wanted to stop Cairo but he trusts his brother in his actions.

"OK, but don't you go back crying and regretting, I won't help you", as London hugged his brother.

"And you, if I ever see one bruise on my brother, I don't care if I go to jail", he threateningly said to Gavreel.

"I'll tell Risa and text us if you're done here OK?", he nodded and London leaves with a last look at Gavreel.

"Let's sit on that bench", as Gavreel was now more confused about Cairo for his calm demeanor. So he just follows him and sits.

"Gav, I just to know why did you come to the house?"

"I've said before, I just want to meet you again but you weren't there, I want to ask your forgiveness Cairo. Even if you don't love me, I just to correct everything I've done to you"

"Cairo, I know you don't trust me anymore but give me a chance to earn your forgiveness", Cairo fidgets his hands-on nervousness.

"I-i don't know"

"It's OK Cairo, I don't want to rush you"

"I'm sorry for everything I've done to you, I'm sorry I abandoned you, I know what my me and my parents did to you will never be removed but I'm here to accept all punishment and karma", as Cairo was now silent but inside, his mind and heart are battling whether to trust Gavreel's words.

"Ahh", as Gavreel grunts on the bruise on his cheek. Cairo can't help feel pity for him.

"Cairo, I don't want to make war but to make amends, if you don't want to see me, I'll leave if you want me to", Gavreel stand up but Cairo held his hand.

"Gav, I have something to tell you", as Gabriel looked at him with curiosity.

"Mykonos", as Cairo closes his eyes and is about to drop the truth that he's kept away from him.

"He's your son"