do you think i'm an idiot?

i don't think there's any warning this chapter :D if you find one though let me know uwu

GEORGE POV POG

George hears the familiar ding of Dream hanging up. Sapnap breaks the silence. "He's so good at hiding it. How long do you think this has been going on?" He asks. "He is good at hiding it. That's what worries me." George says honestly. "Hopefully this meetup will be good for him. I mean, we could help him more." Sapnap says.

"I agree. I'm glad you came up with the idea." "Me too. He sounded excited. He must really wanna do it." "Hopefully, but you can't really be sure, can you?" George questions. "Actually George, I've been meaning to ask you something." Sapnap says suddenly.

George's eyebrows scrunch up in confusion. "What is it?" He asks. "When are you gonna ask Dream out?" Sapnap questions. George stares at his computer. "What?" He asks. "I said when are you gonna ask Dream out. You obviously like him." George's face explodes into red. "I don't!" He denies quickly.

"Do you think I'm an idiot? I see the way y'all talk to each other." Sapnap says smugly. George stutters. "I have no idea what you're talking about." "Mhm." Sapnap says doubtfully. George lifts his hand up to his face. He feels it burning from underneath his palms.

"Whatever, I guess. I brought it up because I doubt Dream will make the first move and I'm getting tired of you two tiptoeing around each other." Sapnap says. George sighs. "You're so annoying." He says quietly. Sapnap laughs boyishly. George runs his hand through his hair and rolls his eyes.

George hears a strange sound coming from Sapnap. "What was that?" George says, laughing. "My stomach. I'm gonna go get some food. Bye, dude!" Before George even has time to reply, Sapnap is already gone. George stares at his computer for a moment before bursting out into a fit of giggles.

Once he calms down, he turns of his computer and stretches. 'I'm kind of hungry as well actually.' He thinks. He gets up out of his chair and walks out of his room. He grabs his shoes on the way to his couch. He sits down and quickly puts his shoes on. He gets up again. He checks to be sure he has everything.

Once he's sure he does, he walks out to his garage (is that the right word o_0) and grabs the scooter he bought with Dream's money. He smiles remembering the video they made. The smile is short lived though as his thoughts trace back to the whole situation with him. 'I'm going to do everything in my power to help him. He shouldn't have to feel like this.'

George steps onto his scooter and begins riding to the closest subway.

DNF DNF DNF