6:30 :)

hii owo my laptop broke but now im back lol also title bad and maybe spelling mistakes?/

tw! bruises

Dream sits up in his bed groggily. 2 weeks have passed since he passed out. The bruise continues to throb angrily. He looks over at the suitcases sitting in front of his closet. 'I should probably double check that I have everything.' He gets up slowly, placing a gentle hand on his chest.

He rubs the sleep from his eyes and walks over to his closet. He sits on the floor in front of the suitcases and opens them. He scans the contents carefully. "Clothes, bathroom stuff," He trails off, mumbling.

Once He's certain he has everything. He shuts the suitcase carefully. He stands up and walks over to his nightstand. He grabs his phone and texts Sapnap. 

what time should I go to the airport?

The reply is almost instant, as if Sapnap was waiting for him to text. Dream frowns but shakes it off.

6:30 :)

okay :)

Dream looks at the time on his phone. 'It's only 4:00.' He thinks. 'I should probably take Patches to Mom's house now.' He stands up and grabs a pair of shoes. He throws them on quickly. He then walks into the kitchen. Patches glances up at him from her food bowl. He grabs all the stuff she needs and brings it to his car. 

Once he comes back, He picks her up and brings her to the car as well. He makes sure she is situated before getting into the front seat. She looks at him curiously before curling up onto a blanket. 

Dream chuckles and starts his car. He pulls out of his driveway and continues down the road. "Long ride ahead of us." Dream says to Patches. She looks at him with disinterest. He laughs fondly.

45 minutes later, Dream pulls into his Mother's driveway. He tells his sister he's there and gets out of his car. He sees her walk out the front door and walk down the driveway to him. "You better take good care of her." He says. She nods and jokingly rolls her eyes.

She grabs the items in the back while Dream picks up Patches. They both walk into the house, talking randomly and catching up. Dream sees his mother sitting on the couch, waiting for him. She smiles at him. He returns it. 'Hi, Clay. How are you?" She asks.

"I've been good." He feels bad for lying but figures worrying his Mother would make him feel even worse. "That's good." She says happily. Dream sets Patches on the floor. Drista sits next to her. "We'll take good care of her." His Mother says. He nods and smiles. "I wish I could stay but I'll miss my flight." He tells her. 

She sighs softly. "Well, alright. Have fun and be safe." He nods again and walks towards the door. "I'll come pick up your car!" He hears her shout as he grabs the handle. He opens it and walks back to his car. He gets in and begins to drive home.

Dream checks the time on his phone as he pulls into his driveway. 'Already 5:46. Gotta speedrun this I guess." He laughs to himself and gets out of his car. He quickly walks into his house and up the stairs. Dream goes into his bedroom and grabs the first suitcase. He rolls it out of his room and down the stairs.

He rolls it out to the car and puts it on the backseat. Once he's done, he goes back up stairs to grab his backpack and the other suitcase. He brings those out to his car as well. Once he's sure nothing will fall, he gets into the drivers seat and checks the time again. "Ooh," He says, noticing how late it's getting.

He starts his car again and drives towards the airport.

ok so i felt bad about not updating so have a long chapter!