finally

ovo this chapter will kinda be a part one kinda thing itll make sense soon

George glances around at the unfamiliar airport. He'd went on a plane earlier than Dream so him and Sapnap could talk before he arrived. What is taking him so long?' George questions. He sighs and checks his watch. Sapnap should of been here to pick him up half an hour ago.

He walks over to a bench and sits down. He sets his suitcases next to him and pulls out his phone. He scrolls through twitter mindlessly when Sapnap finally texts him.

i see you lol

Wait what where are you?

George glances up to see a familiar face straight ahead of him. George puts his phone in his pocket as Sapnap walks over. George stands up as Sapnap wraps him in a hug. George returns it with just as much force. "You're so short!" Sapnap says, laughing. George pushes him. "You're so annoying." He says playfully.

George really wasn't that short compared to Sapnap. Sapnap was only around an inch taller than him. A sudden growl alerts both of them. "I'm really hungry." George says. Sapnap giggles. "I'll help you bring your stuff to the car." He says and grabs George's suitcase.

George grabs the rest of his stuff and follows Sapnap to the exit. Sapnap leads George to his car. It's slightly chilly outside but not unbearable. "It's such a nice day out today." Sapnap comments. George makes a sound of agreement.

Sapnap unlocks his car and and starts putting George's suitcase into the trunk. Before George even has the chance to set his suitcase down, Sapnap takes it and puts it in as well.

"Where do I sit?" George asks politely. "Upfront, with me." Sapnap says enthusiastically. George nods and gets into the passenger seat. Sapnap gets into the drivers seat.

"Surprised you didn't get into the wrong seat." Sapnap says, chuckling. George rolls his eyes. "I'm not an idiot." He says jokingly.

"Yeah, yeah," Sapnap says disbelievingly. George aims a light punch in his direction. He barely misses. "Gogy, why would you try to hit me?" Sapnap fake pouts.

"You're so annoying. Just start driving." George says and Sapnap starts the car. He pulls out of the parking lot and begins driving down the road.

George pulls out his phone and opens his and Dream's messages. He texts him and Dream replies almost instantly. George smirks to himself as they message back and forth with each other.

Eventually Dream says he has to go and George puts his phone down. He leans his head against the window and closes his eyes. He falls asleep to the gentle thumping of the car.

hello!! i hope this chapter doesnt look weird i wrote it on my phone >w< pls tell me if it does :p
(dont mind the song at the top :0)