home, or is it?

hii its been a while hasnt it lol sorry if the style changed i haven't written anything in so long

tw// eating disorders

Dream bounces his leg while looking around at the crowded airport. His plane had landed not too long ago and now he was waiting for Sapnap and George.

'Sitting this close to the food court was not a good idea.' Dream thought anxiously. His stomach growled and he gripped it viciously, trying to ease the pain. He could smell the oil and fat dripping from the McDonald's. 

He sighs and leans his head into his hands. His phone screams at him. He begrudgingly grabs it. Dream's eyes widen as he sees Sapnap's text.

'He's here already?' He thinks in a panic. Dream quickly texts back, telling Sapnap where he is. He puts his phone down a little too hard and stares forward, zoning out.

He's suddenly jerked back to reality as he hears George's laugh. He looks over at the noise and time seems to slow down. 'He's even prettier in person.' His face heats up at the thought.

He stands up too quickly, his head spinning. He forces himself to be strong with stars dancing in his vision. He blinks.

Sapnap sees him first. His eyes grow wide as he sees Dream. George glances confusedly at him, following his gaze. Then a smile grows on his face.

Sapnap runs over to Dream, George following close behind. Dream braces for impact as Sapnap grips him in a bear hug. Dream wraps his arms around him. Dream towers over both of them, as expected.

Once Sapnap lets go, Dream looks at George. His face is flushed and he hesitantly wraps his arms around Dream.

Dream's heart beats so rapidly he's certain George can hear it but he doesn't say anything. Dream happily wraps his arms around George in return.

Unknown to Dream, Sapnap is looking at him with a worried expression. It quickly falls though when Dream and George let go of each other.

"Hi." Sapnap says quietly. Silence. Suddenly they're all laughing. It's loud and Dream's sure people are looking but surprisingly he doesn't care. Not with George and Sapnap. He feels at home.

For now.

this is so short but omg they met up :0 dont worry about the last bit ;)
also pls tell if you see a mistake somewhere