Announcement

Hey guys! I recently rewatched the Maze Runner series so I decided to create a Fanfiction of the movie version of Scorch Trials and maybe even Death Cure. Anyway, whenever I read a Maze Runner Fanfiction, the Scorch Trials books always follow the plot of the book so I decided I'm going to make it to the movie plot.

Please read my other book: Reggie X Reader A Bittersweet Love Story.

This is a Thomas X oc story because who doesn't love Dylan O'Brien. I decided to do a Thomas X oc story instead of a Newt X oc story partly because Thomas is the supposed leader of the group but also I feel like it will make a better story. (No offence to Newt fans -- I love Newt just as much ❤️).

Lara is my own character down to her design and personality so I hope you like her as much as I do!

But anyway until I start with this story..

Bye

~ Martha x

Edit (09/07/22): I have unpublished the whole story as I'm going to be rewriting the whole start of it again. I will post chapters after this is complete.

|•|

Edit (19/01/23): I have decided to change from an x reader story to an original character story because I find it fits the story better so for now I'm going through and changing parts, so if I miss anything out please feel free to point it out :)

|•|

Edit again (I apologise) (19/02/24): hey it's been too long :/

I know I'm trying

Anyway I just had a whole think about this story and it really got me in the writing mood...

Obviously I'm not the best at sticking to my word (as in I've been writing this story for almost 2 years) but I really do want to explore Lara's story.

I realise that at the end of this year I'm going to uni and won't have as much time. Possibly? Idk what it will be like? But I do want to write it.

I mostly feel a lack of motivation due to the lack of reads on this story but I've decided that I'm gonna write this, if not for any of you but for myself.

I know I'm rambling a lot but I just want to thank anyone who does end up reading this story, it's like a child to me and I do really love it with all my heart ❤️ And I will also probably edit some other chapters just to keep improving it.

If you have read this far, which I know most people won't have, enjoy the book :)

Xx