~Chapter 6~

|Don't trust dark tunnels|

|•|

"Come on" Brenda yelled from the front of us as we made our way up yet another flight of stairs. "Just a little further"

"Should we be trusting her?" Teresa asked Thomas who was running along side her.

"Well it's either her or W.C.K.D" I input from behind trying to get the two to trust her more. Though it just ended with me getting a glare from Thomas.

I rolled my eyes and huffed when we reached the top. We were in some sort of room that had a broken hole in the wall, giving the room a chilling feel. Hung from the roof was a long zip line which went down through to the neighboring building, with a very, very long drop.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me" Frypan voiced his concern as the rest of us stared out into the darkness.

I shut my eyes ridding the thought of falling out of my mind, i've never been good with heights.

"You kids want to get to the right arm? I'll lead you to them" Jorge revealed, sending an echo of confusion to spread through everyone. Not to long ago Jorge was going to be the one giving us to Janson. "But you gotta owe me" he added sending a small smirk on my face. Jorge never said yes to anything unless it profited him, I admired his control.

"Alright have you got everything. It's going to be one hell of a ride" Jorge yelled over the sound of Janson's helicopter and the upbringing melody, pulling down a harness as Minho bravely stepped forwards to be strapped in first. "See you on the other side" He stated before he was sent down with such speed that I had no idea how I would bare it.

"Shit" Brenda muttered as she was checking all her pockets. "I'll be back" she yelled at Jorge as Frypan got strapped in and sent down. Janson had noticed our escape route as he shined the helicopters light on our moving bodies, telling his troops where we were located. Soon this floor would be flooded with his men.

"Where are you going?" Thomas yelled questioningly, following Brenda out of the room.

"Are you coming hermana?" Jorge questioned ready with another strap, his hand stretched out for me to take. I knew one thing for sure; I was not getting on that zip line even if my life depended on it. Which it did. A bridge was one thing but flying down at that speed was not in my cards.

"You know I can't" I sighed, a look of pity crossed his eyes as he remembered what I was referring to. "I'll help them you go, we'll be right behind you" I lied as I knew Janson's men would be filling the endless rooms, checking every closet and hiding space eventually finding our escape route before we made it back from wherever Brenda and Thomas had run off too.

"Look after her ok, she's a reckless one" he joked also coming to the conclusion we'd have to find another way out, but for a completely different reason than mine.

"Oh I know" I laughed smiling at his accusation. Having know the pair before I had a pretty good handle on their personalities.

"Now hurry" he commented before jumping through the hole and sliding down to the other side with a soft whistling sound coming from the two metals colliding. Little did I know we wouldn't be seeing them for a while.

I made my way towards the hallway where Thomas and Brenda had run off too, checking every room to find the two. Loud gunshots echoed through the air of the wandering corridors, alarming my senses. Despite some questioning I shuffled my way to the growing noises, the song still blasting loudly on the speakers.