Chapter 14

I was left so flustered after the shower incident that I couldn't look at Corpse the same. I would tiptoe around him now and I haven't laid in bed with him. I want to be confident and get back at him, but I don't know how. 'I need Rae and Poki's help'

I didn't know how to start this text, but I wanted their advice on how I could get Corpse's attention. Rae suggested going on a short vacation and seducing him in a hot and sexy hotel room. I mentally cringed. I don't really know if Corpse would want to go on vacation but who knows, maybe it will help destress from this Toast situation. Poki only ended up agreeing with Rae, so it was settled.

I tried to look for places with very small populations. I didn't want him to be worried about getting recognized. I looked through catalogs online of beautiful places around the world. I wanted some place for us to be alone and in love. The best looking place was Stykkisholmur Iceland. It looked so cozy and they had small cottage like homes to rent out. (The picture above)

I went ahead and booked us a flight and a room to have for 4 days and nights. So i secretly packed a bag, and went ahead and packed Corpse's too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Until next time! short filler today for a nice long chapter to come. Thank you for 10k reads, and 600 votes! I am extremely grateful!