Chapter 3

The first thing I saw was a kitchen, very empty. It had nothing on the counters or in the pantry. It was connected to a living room that had a deep red couch and TV hanging from the wall. A glass coffee table, and a large wall covered with that same deep red colored curtains. There was a door and Corpse pointed and said "Recording room and bathroom" I made an 'o' with my mouth and started to wonder where I would even sleep. I asked if I could take Bimbus off his leash and Corpse simply nodded, and Bimbus happily ran from the curtains to the kitchen, and back. "oO-Oh I am sorry about him, Bimbus stop!" "No no he is cute", Corpse bent down and began to pet him with a smile. His smile was so handsome, I was taken aback. I think I was beginning to blush. 

"Let me show you your room!" he beamed and led me to stairs. The stairs weren't very steep, only a couple before we are in a loft area. It had a couch that had folded blankets and a pillow. Corpse then walked me To the one door visible in the loft and opened the door. "This will be for you Sykkuno." the bed had white sheets and a black comforter. Then is clicked, "Wait Corpse! I can't take your room!" He only chuckled. "Corpse, let me sleep on the couch. I thought that was for me." I said pointing towards the loft area. "Sykkuno right now you need comfort, I want you to be happy." He patted my shoulder and squeezed it softly. "I can't just take your bed!" I pouted, Bimbus was rubbing against Corpse's leg which I found so wholesome. "Sykkuno, you should rest, It's been a long day." He gave me a hug, he was so bold and I knew there was no hiding how absolutely on Cloud9 I felt. Blushing everywhere. I hugged him back after a few seconds and then I felt him release. "Take a nap, relax. I'll give you some space and I'll be in the recording room if you need me." He smiled at me again and I put my head down. "Thank you so much Corpse." I felt a soft peck on my head through my hair before he left me to sleep.