Chapter 2

"Sykkuno, do you need a place to stay?"

His voice caught me by surprise, and I couldn't believe I had left my discord on for all of that. "Oh- uh Corpse! Everything is fine! It was all just a joke." I wiped my tears and laughed. " Oh Jesus, did your stream hear that!?" I don't want everyone to think Toast is a bad person. He only acts like that with me, it's my fault. "No..no they didn't but Sykkuno.... don't lie." He sounded disappointed, and that broke me even more. "I'm good Corpse! Really!" I wasn't trying to convince him, I needed to convince myself. 

"Thomas, please." His voice was serious and he used my real name! It made me shudder through the tears. "Just come stay with me. I messaged you the address." He is so kind, and I didn't want to ask more of him, but I don't have a car. I made my mind that I would walk so that he wouldn't worry too much. "Ok'okay Corpse, I'll see you soon." I smiled, genuinely smiled at the thought of seeing Corpse in person. I had only seen one brief picture before so my nerves were all over the place. I got out of my chair and began scanning my room. 'What do I need to bring?' I found and empty duffle bag and just stuffed clothes in it. Shirt, underwear, socks, shorts. 'What else' I looked around again, and thought about having to leave my set up. I had worked so hard for this, but I can't just walk with all of this. I only packed my laptop and webcam in my bag, and let out a heaving sigh.

I left my room to hear Toast and Poki arguing. "YOU CAN'T HURT HIM LIKE THIS TOAST!" She screamed and Rae had tears on his face. "FUCK all of YOU!" Toast screamed. "Sykkuno is a CUNT and CAN GET THE FUCK OUT!" He screamed and Poki broke down too. "HE LOVED YOU BUT YOU HURT HIM!" She screams, and I just cried and ran out. I grabbed Bimbus and his harness collar and hurried to the door. Rae hurriedly grabbed me and hugged me. She whispered, "Find better, you are better Thomas." I thanked her quietly and bid my goodbye. I left almost everything behind. Bimbus ran his little legs beside me as I began my walk. I walked maybe half a mile when a car pulled beside me. It drove slow and just tailed me. I felt a little confused but the window rolled down and there was Cropse. " I know you were not about to walk there, why didn't you tell me you didn't have a car?" He now parked on my side of the street, talking through his passenger window. His voice was so smooth and I flustered hearing it in person. 

His eyes were dark brown, his skin was a light pale brown. His lips were a pale rosy pink, his curly black hair covered a bit of his facial features, but I could see his wonderful jawline for miles. "H-Hey Corpse! I-I like walking." "Well I asked Rae if you had left and she said you were walking so I speed to come get you, plus it is very warm in June." He then said to hop in and I put my single bag in his back seat. Bimbus sat in my lap and I now was beside Corpse. My heart raced and I tried to remain as calm as possible. He had a scent of expensive cologne, his hands were large and strong as he began to steer us out. "I'm so sorry about what happened Sykkuno. You are a great person, don't worry, you will find better." He said softly, his deep voice humming in my ear. I just couldn't hold back tears and began to cry. I covered my mouth in attempt to suppress myself so Corpse could drive in peace. "It is okay to cry, Sykkuno." He looked at me, and his eyes softened as he looked me while we sat at the stoplight. And I cried heavy the whole ride there. 

We arrived at a home-apartment. It was a two story apartment, had a single car garage that we pulled into. We exited the car and Corpse grabbed my bag for me. "Th'Thank you." He had been so nice to me and I was forever grateful. He didn't respond, and I could see his face turn angry. He muttered under his breathe and seemed spiteful, and I felt myself starting to cry. I had angered him too. "Oh Sykkuno! I'm not angry with you, I-I-I hate Toast for hurting you like this. Your cheek is bruised and it makes me so mad at him." He looked at me and for the first time I noticed how tired his eyes looked. "Let's go inside and get you settled." He said and touched my back, walking me and Bimbus to the Garage entrance to greet us with the inside of his home.