Chapter 9

I am so sorry about my small hiatus! My boyfriend broke my laptop, had a breakup, then had to purchase a new etc. But I hope everyone reading had happy holidays and I love you guys!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James is going to take me to get a new laptop tonight. He said we would go to best buy around 11 tonight so that there wouldn't be too many people. I told him it was okay and I would buy one, but he insisted. Right now it was around 9pm and I decided to just relax on the couch until James came out of recording. I wasn't too sure what he was working on, but I wanted him to be able to focus. I started scrolling through my phone, and I saw tweets about what had happened the other day. Some people shocked at Toast's behavior. Some wondering who I was lusting for. The whole ordeal gave me chills. I wouldn't be able to stream for a long time. I just couldn't. My heart breaks at the thought of that humiliation and heart ache. 

I was beginning to doze off in my thoughts as James came out of his recording room. 

Corpse POV

I had been recording snippets of a song, but I didn't feel like losing my voice tonight. I lost interest, and finally decided to go spend time with Sy because I missed him. I felt so horrible about everything that happened, and Sykkuno was the last person that deserved this. I ruffled my hair in frustration as I left the room, only to see a very lightly asleep Sykkuno laid across the couch. I made sure to tip-toe around to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. My thoughts were now drifting as I sipped the glass. 

'James, you're an asshole'

That's all I could think to myself as I saw Sy's back rise and fall with small breaths. I couldn't believe what I had done and how I had scared Sykkuno. He was just so kind and gentle, and I was a monster. I stood in awe for a very long time, just watching his features as he seemed so relaxed. 

'Should I just go get it and bring it back?'

But I want Sykkuno to pick what he wants, but I also want him to get more than the laptop he previously had. It wasn't very big, and it seemed to already be falling apart. It was crazy how he never complained about it.

I decided I would let him sleep, so I locked up the house and completely covered myself in hopes of no recognition. Best Buy would close at midnight so I had to be quick. I didn't realize I had been watching Sy for a over 30 minutes. The drive had me antsy. There were hardly any cars but every person who passed me left me feeling a pit in my stomach. I just wanted to make it to the place, get the laptop, and dip. When I made it, it was empty which allowed me to sigh in relief. 

The laptops they had weren't very spectacular, but there desktop setups looked wonderful. "Maybe I could get him a new streaming set up.'

I decided fuck it, I'm getting it. I got a huge desktop, desk mount, mouse, keyboard, headphones, and a mic. It sadly barely fit into my car, so the drive home had me filled with more anxiety but I made it back safely. I would get Sy and have him help me get all the equipment out. What I didn't expect was to see my front door opened.

Wide opened.