Chapter 17

THIS IS SMUT

You've been warned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was so warm against my skin as we made it into the dark room. He turned on a side drawer lamp and said "I want to be able to see you, beautiful." After that, he laid me down on my back, and my legs now were wrapped around Corpse's waist. I felt my penis touch his and I gasped into his kiss. Our lips touched and he bit my lips softly. I found myself grabbing at his curly hair to bring him closer. I wanted no gaps in between our bodies. The kisses became more heated as tongues began to touch. Corpse's hands rest on my hips as he filled my mouth with his tongue. Now his kisses left my lips causing me to wine. "Corpse--" and he trailed his lips lower to my jaw. Then kisses were left on my neck, then chest. He sucked softly and bit down just enough to make me gasp. "Oh ba-baby." I pulled more on his hair when he sucked softly on my nipple. I didn't realize how hard I was until I felt pre cum drip onto my thighs. "Oh, mm Sy you're killing me." Corpse moaned before trailing kisses dangerously close to my erection. "Dad-ddy just just' "Baby fuck it's hot when you call me Daddy." He groaned before his kissed my inner thigh harshly. "Da-ddy let me help you." I moaned loudly before he could get to my erection. I can't finish yet. I've got to tease his a bit.

I now had Corpse sitting up against the headboard, his eyes were hooded in a lustful state and curls of hair were sticking to his forehead. I kissed his lips tenderly before I trailed kisses further down his built shoulders, to his toned abs, all the way down to his massive cock. It was thick and longer than my hands. I first began to stroke it softly, hoping to tease Corpse just a little. I could hear a a huff of frustration as I made sure to drag slowly. " Oh baby please stop teasing." He whined and grabbed at my hand. "Hey, no touch." I swatted it away. "Who is this sassy sexy man?" Corpse chuckled softly. I decided to give in and start softly sucking his tip. Corpse immediately gasped and begged for me to go further down his shaft. I made sure to only lower slightly and to go painfully slow. "Baby- fuck" He now fisted his hand through my hair and began to upward move his hips in my mouth. His erection was throbbing in my mouth as he quickly began thrusting into my mouth. "Ah-AH FUCK " He groaned as he painfully fisted my hair. He pushed my head down so far onto him I began to feel light headed. I was now bobbing up and down meeting his pace with my feelings clouded. I felt as though I was dying, but also like I've never felt before. Hearing his loud moans and begging for more of me left me feeling on cloud nine. I pulled back for a second of air before he slammed his member back in my mouth. "Oh SY- Sykkunno just mmm" His voice was becoming lower, and I could feel a twitching feeling against my tongue. I did everything I could to go faster to make sure he rode out his high. Corpse literally growled as he came into my mouth. I sucked slowly as I carefully removed my lips from his penis. Cum dripped to my chin and onto his legs. Corpse was panting, and I realized I was too. My heart felt uneasy and breathing was if I was drowning. Corpse pulled me into his chest to where my bum now sat on his crotch. He cradled me close and wrapped his arms around me tight. "You- you wow I can't even think straight Sy. Holy shit." He breathed. Hearing him praise me left my member only to twitch. I assume he noticed because he said,"Don't worry baby, I'm about to fuck the shit out of you." And I gulped. He chuckled, "I'll make love to you." He spoke softer and left a kiss on my temple. Then he flipped us over, now back to hovering me.

He began kissing my face softly, I was a little self conscious of him kissing my lips, but he did so with no hesitation. He left long lingering kissing from my forehead to my chest. As he sucked on my neck, his hand moved up and down my shaft. I moaned softly, holding his biceps tightly as his hand quickened. "Corpse, please make love to me." I cried softly. "Sy-Sy I don't want to hurt you." He spoke so softly. "I want you, Corpse. " I gasped. He cautiously entered a cold finger into my perking entrance. It was painful at first, but he moved slowly before adding a few more to really prep me. After a while, I was ready. Corpse was now on his knees, my bottom was lifted and legs locked round his hips. His penis was poking outside my entrance, and before pushing in, he left a small kiss on my forehead. I gasped at the feeling of him pushing into me. I cried in pain and begged for him to stop, but he began moving quickly. "Oh Sy, I can't stop baby. " He groaned as he continued to rock into me. "No- NO! Ugh IT HURTS." I began crying but I could tell Corpse was zoned out. He threw his head back and just continued to rock his hips into me. I scratched at his back in hopes of stopping him. I closed my tear filled eyes and let out a soft sob. Corpse stopped his motions after my sob. "Sykkunno.. I-I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." "Please Please Corpse, slow down. " I sobbed again. I didn't want to cry right now, this was all just so new feeling and scary and it really hurt. "We can stop here Sy." He began to pull himself out of me but I held him tighter. "Just- Just go slow." I begged as I pushed my self back on him. Corpse kissed me tenderly before moving his hips slowly. I grunted, it still felt painful. He moved in and out slowly and it started to feel better. It was beginning to feel like I needed more. "Oh Corpse" I gasped softly. "Is it better baby?" "You-You can go faster." I closed my eyes and braced for the feeling of him slamming into me. He pulled my hips into his thrust and his penis hit so far back I cried in pleasure. "Oh JEsuS" I screamed. Corpse fucked me relentlessly, I was screaming with every thrust. Corpse now was a moaning mess and he grabbed my ass as he fucked me. "Harder" I cried. "Faster" I begged. It felt as though electricity was flowing through my body with every thrust. I was dripping in cum within minutes and Corpse's breathing was faltering now. "I fucking love you Sykkunno." "I love you too." And I felt cum shoot into my hole, and I screamed in pleasure. I panted as Corpse, collapsed onto me. He cradled me softly, and I held him tightly. "Wow, just wow Sy. " He breathed into my neck. "You've left me breathless baby." He kissed on my neck some more. "Now I'm really sleepy." I whined which made him laugh. He stood and adjusted our covers before jumping into the covers with me. He pulled me to his chest, and that is where I fell asleep.