♤I See You're Awake Sweetness.

Kichona was running away from a few gang members down an alleyway.

"Screw you, Mom and Dad", she huffed mentally.
Her idiotic parents had asked to do a simple task.

Simple.

As if!

Those two dunderheads had nearly cost her her life several times.

It was a miracle that she was still alive with those two airheads.

She had ducked into an alleyway, to catch her breath. She had almost gotten away. Thats when she felt an overwhelming sense of drowsiness come over her.

"No I can't fall asleep here-"was the the last thing she thought before passing out.

Kichona struggled to open her eyes. Her body felt heavy and tired. Her breathing was steady and strained. Then only did she feel the burn of ropes on her wrists and torso. Her eyes shot open. Then only did she see that she was in a room. A lavish room that had a velvety blue wallpaper, purple couches and a bed with black and silver sheets. There was also a black, wooden bed table next to it.

She then looked down at herself. She had thick ropes that bound her arms and chest, with her wrists held infront of her. She had a sign on her too!

It said; SOLD

What the actual heck!?!

"I see your awake, Sweetness", a smooth velvety voice spoke.

Kichona looked up and saw a young man lounging on one of the sofas. He had egyptian blue hair and eyes with a purple tint. His eyes were narrow and sparkled with a certain charm that could pull you in if you stared too long. He wore an elegant dark violet suit hat was unbuttoned to reveal his chest. A gold choker with an amethyst stone was in place on his neck.

His skin was a pale and made him look ghostly.

The man tilted his head at the bemused girl, and gave a lop-sided smirk.

"What? Captivated by me, Sweetness?", his deep, smooth voice said. Giving another smirk he chuckled.

"Can't blame you. I am captivating", he cooed.

Kichona's mouth hung from her jaw.

"Where the Hell am I? And who are you?", Kichona yelled.

The man's smirk grew wider. He stood up from the sofa and walked towards her with strides that made no sound.

He stood before her and leaned in a fashion that is quite intimidating. His face got close to hers that Kichona could smell his skin.

Giving a small chuckle, he lowered his lashes at the girl.

"I was exspecting something more but I guess you'll do",he cooed again.

Kichona's face went red at the lack of distance there was between their faces.

The man gave a small laugh. "You're adorable", he laughed. The laugh was somewhat menacing and enchanting; in other words: scary.

He then gave an apolegetic smile.

"But, answering your question.....", he leaned in again, their noses almost touching.

Kichona was not expecting what he said next.

"I'm gonna be your husband, Sweetness".