♤A Little Plan Or So

The fanart above isn't mine.
I have returned (excited clapping) with another chapter. I hope you enjoy it. Please vote if willing and drop a comment. I'd love to knos from a reader's POV! This chapter is 3000+ words, not as long as the other chapter.

Kichona then pinched Iruma's nose. The man winced painfully and smiled cheekily at her.

"Now do you see why I said you'd bite?", Iruma teased. Kichona scowled into his chest. He tightened his hold on her.

"You may have male friends but you are to say that you have a boyfriend", he told her. Kichona slumped her shoulders.

"What if they ask questions? What do I say then?", Kichona demanded. Iruma sighed blissfully into her hair. They had yet to unlatch from each other.

"Tell them that your boyfriend's name is Aizura. You can't tell them my name's Iruma, of course".

"Duh, no kidding". She shuffled in his grasp. "Is this necessary?", she asked. She was currently cushioned between a wall and Iruma's lap.

Iruma only nodded his head with a grunt. "Yes, I need to get my own scent back on you", he needled. "To show others that you are taken".

"I wish this came as a suprise", Kichona grumbled shifting from the velvet in front of her face. "What else should I say?".

"If they ask you where he goes to school, tell them that he's homeschooled", he further said. "Hmmm. That reminds me, I should really get you a phone. It'll make talking with you a lot easier".

Kichona raised her eyes and looked at him with a curious exspression. "Wait, a phone? As in a touchscreen phone? You have those here?", she deadpanned. Iruma just gave her a blank look.

"Um, yes....we do have those. How do you think we communicate from long distances?", he countered her question. "I don't know! Those old tacky phones that weigh a ton!".

Kichona just chuckled in amusement. "You mean to say that you demons have invented both plastic and phones, but you still haven't made cars?", she giggled.

Iruma smiled lightly. "To be fair, all demons have wings, as you saw when you first came here. So cars would be useless", Iruma explained.

"Then what's the carriage for?", Kichona asked.

"Higher ranking demons use carriages to show off their rank and power", he told her. Kichona thought about it for a while. "I guess it makes sense".

"Oh right! How did you get in here?", Kichona looked at Iruma expectantly. "Teleportation", he answered.

"You can teleport?", she asked, suprise defining her tone.

"Yes, remember how I brought your food in the  first time you came here?", Iruma pointed out. "That Sweetness, was teleportation magic".

Kichona did remember. What did she have when she got here.....Oh yeah? It was that wet ham looking stuff that tasted like Mac n' Cheese. So that was teleportation.

"Hold up. If you could teleport, why didn't you teleport us to school this morning instead of making me go through that freakish carriage ride?", Kichona snapped.

Iruma chuckled. "Mr. Opera would be offenfed to hear that from you Sweetness. He's an expert you know, but answering your question, I can't teleport two people at the same time", Iruma clarified.

"One, sorry Mr. Opera if you can hear me and two, sorry Iruma, for snapping", Kichona drawled.

Iruma winced. "Not a convincing apology, but I'll take it".