♤ Toil and Trouble and a Little Fun

FANART ABOVE ISN'T MINE, BUT IT'S AS ADORABLE AS HECK!

May the Gods have Mercy!
Sorry for the late update, please enjoy.

Kichona was done! Really she was done!

For another week much like Iruma, Mr. Opera has been training her non-stop. But unlike Iruma he wasn't as merciful.

They were currently out in a field outside a large mansion. Iruma had said that it was his home before he moved to the Palace. Now only his Grandpa and Mr. Opera lived there.

Kichona was happy at first when she arrived, because this was the first time that she had been out from her room. For the past week, she lived here in the mansion eating the wondrous yet disgusting looking food Mr. Opera served and doing gruesome excersizes and meditation.

Yep! Kichona had to practice both meditating and physical excersizes. To say it was tiring was not a lie. It took most of her energy, but it isn't something Kichona couldn't manage; after all she had been running and enduring her problems ever so often.

Meditating was another thing entirely. To sit quietly and concentrate. Kichona didn't know what she was concentrating on! She often found her mind wondering about something else. Its what frustrated her.

But now she wasn't meditating, it was something different entirely.

"Do 20 push-ups and ten squats after", Mr. Opera's monotone voice said.

Kichona grunted as she got on her palms and did what her teacher had instructed. This is one of the things she has been doing for the past week.

"You have to cultivate your muscles and enhance your strength, Miss Kichona", he said as Kichona finished her push-ups. Kichons nodded understandingly as she moved on to her next excersize.

Meeting Opera's standards were tough, but she had to live up to them if she was going to attend school here.

"Maybe that's enough for now", Mr. Opera drawled looking at her fatigued state. Kichona couldn't agree more.

"By meditating you are practising concentration so that you can focus your energy into creating magic", he continued. "What Iruma Sir has taught you so far is good, you've understood the basics of it, so now you can dive deeper".

Kichona took a swig of water out of bottle snd plopped onto a bench.

"Yeah, a tiny flame won't do much", she chuckled.

"The Asmodeus family has always been the best at cultivating fire. Maybe you can outbest them at something else. Dark Arts would be a bit complex but you could try your hand at Curses. Or maybe Weather Manipulation", Opera suggested.

Kichona shrugged her shoulders noncholantly.

"I don't know. What kind of magic do you think I could use?", she asked him.

Mr. Opera looked thoughtful for a moment before answering.

"Well, since Iruma Sir has given you a ring with his magic enfused with it maybe you'd have simmilar magic influence as his", he suggested.

"Huh?"

"I'm saying maybe you'd be able to use the same kind of magic he can", he put it in simpler terms.

"Oh, I get it. What kind of magic does he use?", she asked.

"Alot! It would be hard to pinpoint what magic you'd be able to use exactly", he explained.

"One of them is the ability to control fire, of which I've been trying to teach you. But you've only been able to make small sparks....the most you could do is light up candles", he said.