♤Can We make It Work?

THE PICTURE ABOVE ISN'T MINE.

"S-stop I'm not ready...", a voice said. A hand muffled her lips, while the assailant kissed her cheek in a yearning demeanor. "Why would I? You're mine", a velvet voice spoke. A kiss could be felt grazing her ear.

"All mine".

Kichona jumped with a start.

"What the Hell was that?", she thought.

"Sweetness, whats keeping you?", the same velvet voice spoke from the other side of the door. Kichona's mind was brought back to reality. "Oh, uh nothing. Come in", she said. Iruma appeared in the room, holding two trays of food in both his arms.

"Breakfast", he sang grinning, placing them on the table in the middle of the room.

"Um, thanks", Kichona said looking at the food. It was a clam of a sort, with a creamy sauce all over it. It had mushrooms growing all over it. It had a sweet fragrance, kinda like maple syrup. And a slight waft of salt. There was a cup with a grey liquid there too. It smelt luke earl grey tea.

"Um, how do I eat this? And also what is this?", Kichona quizzed, her stomach lurching at the sight of it.

Iruma scratched his head and his brow furrowed. "What is it that you humans call it....gah? I think it called pancakes", he said.

Kichona raised an eyebrow. "Pancakes? This doesn't look remotely like a pancake", she told him, not believing him.

"Netherworld", he reminded her.

"Ahhh. The clam is the pancake, the shell is edible, the cream is that thing you call maple syrup and the mushrooms are like strawberries", Iruma rambled on.

"Still not eating it", Kichona stated.He looked at her and pouted. "Oh come on. At least try it. After all the trouble it took to make it", he yammered.

Kichona was suprised. "You made this?", she inquired. Iruma nodded enthusistically. "Yep! Can't I do something for my sweet bride?",he asked her grinning.

Kichona's stomach lurched again. That damned word! Bride!

"Oh", she said finally said, looking away. An enticing scent attacked her nostrils. She saw Iruma holding a spoon with the the said 'pancake'. Kichona swivelved away.

"Aww. Come on Sweetness, dont you want to nom-nom", he said holding the spoon to her lips. Kichona couldn't help but chuckle.

"Just try it. If you dont like it, I'll back off", Iruma said lowering his lashes. Kichona considered that.

Begrudingly, she took a bite of the stuff. Well heck! It did taste like pancakes. Although it was a bit crunchy. Not something that you'd expect in a pancake.

"Good huh?", the smug male preened. Kichona nodded. Smirking Iruma snapped his fingers.

Feeling pressure on her wrists, Kichona looked down to see that her hands were bound together. "The Hell. Why--", Iruma pressed a finger against her lips. "I want to feed you".

Kichona snapped at him.

"Iruma you'll release me, and I'll eat myself", Kichona growled. Iruma laughed.

"I just wanna have some fun", he grinned.

"Iruma, I'm getting angry", she snapped.

"An angry Kichona? This I have to see", Iruma toyed.

Kichona turned red, feeling a scream bustling up her throat. Only to have another spoonful of the dish stuffed into her mouth!

"Now, was that so hard? All you had to was let me feed you", Iruma told her, patting her head. He placed another spoonful infront of her. Kichona stared at the spoon for a little while, in the end she put aside her pride and took another bite. She could practically see the victory in Iruma's eyes. "Good girl", he said grinning.