♤Sweet Present

Finally!
Sorry for the month long wait! I had exams and couldn't focus on my story. I'm truly, truly sorry.
This chapter is 5002 words exactly (not including the a/n).
Please spare a vote if willing and please comment what you think. I'm just mwntioning it, I rushed this chapter because of my exams, so you you may or may not like the end product of this chapter. I did alot revisions for it so hopefully it's enjoyable.

If you have a dillemma, you must cut it out at the root. Make sure the path is clear and establish stability in the current phase. That is what Iruma is doing as of now.

Trying to reinforce his stability.

He needed a Lady and a Queen. There was no limit of time to which he needed to pay attention to, but the growing tension didn't promise anything good if he lingered.

"Damn, this is frustrating beyond reason", Iruma lulled lazily, sipping on his tea.

"What is?", Alice asked, raising his head.

Iruma's face contorted into a smile. "Nothing", he said. In truth, he didn't realise that he spoke out loud.

Now, he, Alice, Sabnock and Ameri were seated at the sitting room set in Babel Tower and sharing finger snacks and a pot of Hell Grey Tea. In times like this, a little outing was needed to cool things off.

"Does anyvody know how Lady Paimon knew of the ring's ability?", Ameri piped up. Iruma smiled and canted his head. Alice frowned whilst Sabnock just exhaled slowly.

"How are we supposed to know? Nobody has made any obvious signs besides her", Alice spouted, rubbing his temples as if it were the most obvious.

"It is quite confusing", Ameri sighed and downed her cup of tea. "I'm confused really. How does she know and not the others? But even if she does, the other Crowns are not likely to budge knowingly", Ameri scrunched her forehead.

Iruma hummed lightly. "Actually I may know", Iruma said.

Ameri and Alice and Sabnock looked at him him bemused.

"Pray tell", Sannock lipped.

Iruma grinned wider. "So you see, Lady Paimon of Fairies is also Lord of Principle Spirit, so it would deem fit for her to sense a binding curse within a minor piece of jewellery", Iruma mused at them.

"Actually I intended for the Lady to sense it, so I made the binding curse in hers a tad bit stronger", he crooned, toying with the tea cup handle.

"But why?", Alice asked.

"We need to snuff them out", Iruma said smoothly. "To see who's loyal. The Seven Eyes are already a big enough headache, add the Crowns into the mix and it's bound to fall into chaos". Iruma's eyes slanted.

Sabnock tapped his chin. "So you wanted to see whether the Lady of Faeries would react to it", Sabnock put out.

Iruma snapped his fingers, grinning. "Exactly as that! She has reacted. And I couldn't even reach her blood servant so it means something", Iruma decribed.

"So we just have to figure out what it is then? What secrets she has under her arms?", Alice realised.

"I knew you were adequate Alice. Sends shivers up my spine", Iruma flaunted.

The corner of Alice's mouth lifted up ever so slightly. "I appreciate the compliment Lord Iruma". Alice poured himself another cup. "By the way, where is Clara?", he asked them.

Iruma shrugged. "I've sent a voicemail but there is no response as of yet", Iruma pulled. "She is quite the one".

Ameri smiled. "She is not one that passes down a chance to meet with old friends so maybe she's just running late?", she suggested.