♤ Priceless

"What the Hell!?!", Kichona choked.

The man chuckled again, amused at her reaction.

"You truly are adorable", he chuckled, his teeth gleaming.

"To Hell with that. Is this some joke?!?", she screamed in his face.

"No joke!", the man said shaking his head. "But I guess thats a natural reaction to becoming the Demon King's Bride", he said noncholantly. Kichora frowned.

"Demon King?", she mouthed.

The man backed away slightly. "To sum it up for ya'. Your parents sold you to me. I don't know how, but my best guess is that they performed some ritual of a sort that sent you to me as a sacrficial bride.", he explained while shrugging his shoulders.

Then it hit Kichona.

"Wait a sec! You're a demon?", Kichona shrieked.

The man gave a closed eye smile.

"Yep".

He opened his eyes and looked at her tied up form. He then sat back down on the sofa. "And this is the Netherworld, Sweetness", he explained. "So I wouldn't try escaping". He scoffed. "Not that I'd let you".

He folded his legs and rested chin on the back of his hand, and gazed at her.

"You may not be much, but you certainly are beautiful", he cooed studying her face intently.

"Kichona.......", he spoke, testing her name on his tounge. He spoke in such a way yhat felt loving and sweet, gone was the flirtatious and cocky persona of his.

"Hmm. It means priceless, does it not", he spoke still looking at her. He gave a smile. "And hopefully one day, you'll be just as priceless to me", he said looking at her with a gentle gaze.

Kichona's eyes widened as she gulped the lump that was forming in her throat.

"Just a sec! Of all people why'd you have to choose me! Shouldn't you marry a demon or something. Don't I have a choice!?!", the girl yelled at the man.

The man only looked at her smirking, and raised an eyebrow.

"Who said I chose you?", he backlashed. Something that made Kichona shut her mouth.

"To answer your questions, I'm not really interested in demon women, since I was human back then", he then narrowed his eyes at her. "A secret of which I just spilled to my future wife, so I trust you'll keep it to yourself", he warned in a low, dangerous voice. Kichona gulped again, her heart was racing like crazy.

The man laughed at her.

"Don't worry Sweetness. I'd never do anything to hurt you", he confirmed, lowering his lashes flirtatiously. "So long as you don't do anything to upset me", he warned glaring slightly. Kichona nodded profusely, scared to her wits at his persona.

"Aaaaand.....no. You don't have a choice. Since you were sold to me. Basically you belong to me", he explained to the now scared girl. He slouched a bit and gazed at her giving a soft smile.

"And I'm gonna keep you close", he said flirtatiously. He stood up. "Now lets get you settled in", he said snapping his fingers, the ropes that bound you turned to mist.

Dumbfounded, Kichona gaped at him.

"You can do magic?", she asked.

The man gave a curt nod. "Yeah. I'm a demon. Its a package, somewhat", he explained, shrugging a shoulder.

"Wow", she gasped. The man then took her wrists and rubbed them with his thumbs. "Sorry. Should have took them off earlier but I was afraid of you running away", he spoke. He scoffed again amd raised an eyebrow. "Not that you could", he stated.

Kichona pursed her lips.

The man then had a serious exspression on his face.

"Now, I must tell you", he began. Kichona lokked at him intimidated slightly.

"You are human, and you're going to be my Queen. The Demon Queen. If anyone found out what you are you'd be eaten.", he chortled. Kichona paled upon hearing that but said nothing.

He cupped her cheek and lifted her head. "But I won't let them. If you are to be eaten I'd kill them for even attempting to taste what's mine", he said posessiveness lacing his tone.He gazed at her confidence brimmimg .He then made her squeak by taking a small whiff of her hair. Kichona felt that his body rippled with pleasure.

He then lowered hid gaze to her eyes and raised an eyebrow.

"What? You're mine", he stated.

Normally, Kichona would've fought back, but debating not to, hence the circumstances.

She tried to draw bavk a bit only to have his arm wrap around her waist. "Don't think you can push me away that easy", he chortled. He then took another whiff of her hair, filling his lungs with her scent, memorising it's complexity.

"Um sorry to say this.....but. I don't even know you're name", Kichona states.

The man's eyes widened. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously with his free arm.

"Oops! Sorry Sweetness. Guess I forgot to mention", he said chuckling nervously.

He grinned at her, showing his pearly whites. "I'm Iruma" he said, placing a hand on his hip.

Kichona looked at him and gave a small smile.

"Well....to my subjects, they call me Your Imperial Majesty. But its an exception for you Sweetness. You can call me by name.......or", he rose his eyebrows suggestively. "Darling".

Kichona immediatly recoiled from him, and he didn't pull her back.

"Uh...sorry, but I'm not comfortable to call you that yet", she steeled. Iruma nodded curtly.

"Understandable", he said giving a half smile. Iruma then looked at Kochina's outfit and frowned slightly.

He then raised an eyebrow. "Maybe we should change your wardrobe", gesturing towards her apparel. Kichona blushed and lokked at her clothes.

She was wearing a worn out pink hoodie with ripped black jeans. While he was wearing a damn velvet suit that made her seem like a peasant.

Iruma sensed this. He snapped his fingers and a dark purple dress appeared on the bed.

"I'll leave you to change.....", he raised his other eyebrow. "Unless you want me to change with you".

Kichona scoffed and pushed him out the door on the other side of the room. He left laughing and closed the door behind him.

Iruma lounged on the side of the wall, hearing the door click frlm the other side.

"You'll do nicely, Sweetness", he thought before striding away to a room over.