3.

After her call with Swara, Kavya went in search of Ragini to try and convince her to help unearth the truth. Thankfully, Ragini was very predictable as well as an introvert, so finding her was easy. She was at her usual place, having lunch with her friends. Ragini, on the other hand, did not notice Kavya approach her.

"Hey, Ragini." Kavya greeted her, continuously adjusting her bag. This was extremely awkward. Everyone in their college knew that both of them avoided each other and the outburst that their grandmothers had cemented that fact. Hence, the looks they were getting.

"Han, Kavya boliye. Aap ko kuch chahiye?" Ragini asked.

"Akele main." Kavya replied. So, Ragini asked her friends to wait for her over there and went away with her so that they could have the conversation. After they reached a quiet spot, Kavya tried to convince her to team up together so that they could find out the truth behind their feuding families. At first, Ragini was reluctant to go against her dadi but eventually, she came around.

Meanwhile...

Swara called dida to discuss the same issue.

"Arre, tum chinta mat karo. Main usse samjha dungi." Dida replied.

"Nahi dida, isse kuch nahi hoga. App wahi kahengi jo aapne mujhe kaha tha. Look what happened. Aap ya toh sach chupa sakti hai ya bata. Aadhe adhure se kuch nahi hoga. Aur mujhe nahi lagta usse ab such chupa sakte hain par main ye nahi chahati ki hum usse ye sach itni jaldi bataye." Swara said. They kept going back and forth. In the meantime, Sanskar came into her office to call her for lunch. Finally, they agreed to delay it. Now, just Kavya needed to be convinced to wait. Dida assured her that, she and sharmistha will convince Kavya.

"Bas, itni chinta mat karo. Dida hai na!" Sanskar added, trying to get Swara to relax.

"Hmm. Chalo khane chalte hai." She said, getting up from her seat.

"Nahi, aaj yehi khate hai." Sanskar replied, stalling her, and got up to order their food.

"Sanskar!"

"Arre tum issme kyun itna offend horahi ho." He asked confused by her behavior. "Aeisa koi niyam nahi hai ki aapne desk pe insaan khana nahi kha sakta."

"Han par Sanskar, main nahi chahti ki koi mere kam pe sawaal kare."

"Swara-" He started but she cut him.

"Tum toh sab jante ho, phir bhi."

"You're a shareholder in this company. You have a stake in it. Ye company jitni meri hai tumhari bhi hai."

Sware was just staring at him, almost in tears.

"Hum yaha hai, toh hum dono ke mehnat aur balidan ke karan." he said. Swara just nodded her head.

In the evening, everyone was on eggshells. Kavya didn't ask about the fight and Shomi and dida didn't know how to approach the topic. Eventually, they relaxed when they thought that Kavya let the matter go and communicated the same to Swara.

In the morning, Ragini was doing puja but her mind was occupied with the thoughts of finding out the truth. After the puja, she went to her father to ask about the matter between the two families but her grandmother distracted her by informing her about her marriage getting fixed. When she reached college she informed the same Kavya and also thanked her. Kavya had taken her name back from the competition due to which Ragini was to represent their college in the nationals.

"Wow, congratulations." Kavya wished her. "Kon hai woh? kya karta hai? Tumhara sasural kaisa hai?" She started firing her questions.

"Woh sab toh hume nahi pata. Dadaji ne sab tay kiya hai. Aaj woh, dadi aur papa unke ghar gaye hai sab tay karne." Ragini replied.