6.

The next day in the morning, the whole badi was decorated. Parvati was shouting instructions at all the workers. Then the Gododias were doing the pre-function puja to keep away the bad eye. When the priest was tying the mouli around the door, Shobha came out of the house with her vegetables to cut them in the open. When she heard that the groom's family has arrived, she went inside to bring the fish to cut in the open. But, Sharmistha closed the door before she could reach it.

"Maa, please aaj nahi."Sharmistha pleaded.

"Shomi."

"Maa, Ragini Kavya ke umar ki hai. Usse toh chod do. Aapki naatini jaisi hai."

"Ay bhul bhal mat bol. Dushman hai woh meri dushman."

"Nahi maa, tumhari dushman kaki hai Ragini nahi. Uski sagaai hai aaj. Please, uska din barbaad mat karo. Dushmani kal nikal lena."

"Thik hai par one condition. Aagar uss ghar ka kachar pachar mere man main aaya toh ye maachh ka gand bhi waha jayega."

"Thik hai. Kavya sab kidki darwaze band karlo aur aap bhi aapne kamre ke sare kidki darwaze band karlo."

"Ji, "Kavya replied and went away to close all the doors and windows. When she was closing one of the windows the Maheswaris reached so she decided to finally see the groom before closing the window. The groom turned out to be lucky. Both were shocked to see each other there. She told about lucky being the groom and how misbehaved he is to her mother and dida. Dida wanted to let Ragini get married to that guy but Shomi opposed her.

"Maa, please. Ek baar Ragini ki jaga Swara aur Kavya ko rakh ke dekho. Aagar inn dono ke saath esa dhokha ho raha hota toh." Shomi reasoned.

"Thik hai, unhe phone karke baatado uss ladke ke karname par aagar woh na mane toh tumlog kuch nahi karoge."

"Thik hai maa." Shomi agreed and dialed up Shekhar's number. Parvati answered his phone. When Shomi told her about Lakshya she shut her up saying she trying to break Ragini's engagement due to jealousy.

"Bas. Hogaya, ab uss Ragini ka life barbaad hota hai toh hone do." Shobha declared.

"Par dida."Kavya opposed.

"Thik hai maa, aap jaisa keh rahi ho waisa hin hoga. Aap isse maaf kardo, bacchi hai na."Shomi explained to Shobha, taking her towards her room while Kavya looked on in surprise. How could Shomi let this happen, she thought but she locked Shobha in her room and told Kavya to go there and inform them about Lakshya. Shomi's determination to save Ragini's life also made Kavya determined to prove her innocence.

Inside Gododia's house...

Lakshya was getting restless, first, he didn't want to marry Ragini and now even Kavya was here. What if she came there and told everyone about his dual life. His father would not let it be. Then the priest told to the first ritual. After the ritual, there was still some time left for the engagement function so they took a break. He was so restless that he couldn't even eat one byte. Aadarsh saw his discomfort and went to talk to him.

"Arre, Lakshya kya hua?"

"Kya bhai, kya pehna dia mujhe, dhoti and all."

"Nakhre mat kar han sab ne pehna hai."

"Mujhe na ek feeling si aarahi hai, ki ye dhoti khulne wali hai. Aap mere saath hin raho."

"Han thik hai. Abhi sach bata, itna kyun restless ho raha hai."

"Bhai aap toh meri lifestyle jante ho, phir kyun iss Ragini ki life kharab kar rahe ho."

"Ye tu kya keh raha hai Lakshya, kitni achi ladki toh hai Ragini."