5.

In the morning, Sharmistha went to meet Shekhar at his shop but Shekhar refused to talk to her. So, she declared that he would have to talk to her, if not in private, then in public. So, they went to a relatively private place, a park, near his shop to talk. They kept on arguing and finally, she dropped the bomb that Swara and Kavya are his daughters on him. But, it was not just Shekhar who got to know the truth that day but Kavya as well. She was passing by that park when she saw them arguing and got to know the truth. 

She went into an identity crisis after knowing the truth. Her life till that moment started playing in her head. She couldn't even contact Swara now, and she also suspected Swara knew about it because she was not so hostile towards the Gododias but one day it was like a switch was flicked and she changed. Kavya didn't notice when morning changed to noon and noon to evening. She was at a ghat, contemplating her whole life. She was deep in her thoughts when someone came from behind and twirled her.

"What the!" Kavya exclaimed and raise her hand to slap that guy but he held her hand in the nick of time and started spouting nonsense.

"Kya bakwas kiye jaa rahe ho? Main ache se janti hun tum jaise cheap ladko kon." Kavya replied.

"Main aapko, kis angle se cheap lagta hun?" He asked and twirled. Then he started a story about his girlfriend with whom he was to elope and in the excitement of eloping hugged her. Kavya didn't say anything else to him since she didn't have any energy left to argue. When she came out with her cycle, he was collecting money from his friends. When saw her, he tried to placate her but she sprayed pepper spray on his and his friends' eyes.

Shomi, Shekhar, and Kavya could not sleep the whole night contemplating this issue. Kavya needed someone to talk about this issue. Dida and Shomi would gloss over this issue and Swara was unreachable, so settled for Ragini as this also affected her life. So, she texted this information to Ragini but left out about Swara also being Shekhar's daughter and slept. The next day, she tried to get Ragini's point of view on this matter but Parvati never left her alone. Then, there was the problem of lucky who circled her with his friends to blacken her face and settle the score for the previous night but turned the tables on them.

After trying to speak with Ragini the whole day without any result, she caught her on the terrace but before they could discuss anything, Parvati found them and created a new drama. Her dida also came there and dragged her down. She was very angry with Kavya.

On the terrace, Parvati narrated the story of the conflict between the two families. According to her version, Sharmistha after her divorce tricked Shekhar into falling for her. When Janki, Ragini's mother, found out about the affair she was devastated and ran away due to which her foot slipped and she fell down the stairs and consequently, dying. This angered Ragini and rightly so. So, she decided to meet Kavya one last time and settle the issue forever. Having an amicable relationship with her mother's killer's family was just not done.

At Bangalore airport...

"Hum kuch bhul toh nahi rahe hai?" Swara asked.

"Relax, sab leliya hai aur jo kuch bhi chut gaya hai hum waha khareed lenge. Don't worry, tumhe main jungle main nahi le jaa raha hun." Sanskar assured.

"Bina phone ke toh mujhe wesa hin lag raha hai." She grumbled. "Aur tum jo Kolkata jane ka bol rahe for at least two more weeks after this, kam ka kya hoga?" She asked.

"Oh ho wifey, tum na inn panch saalon mein relax karna hin bhul gayi ho," Sanskar replied putting an arm across her. "Relax, maine sab intajam kar dia hai."

"hmm..."

"Sirf hmm. Thoda toh excitement dikhao."

"Main ander se excited hun, par shayad tum sahi keh rahe ho. Itne din hogaye hai carefree rahe hai. Shayad main relax karna hin bhul gayi hun."