19.

That evening, the Gadodias and Lakshya were prepared to welcome the Boses into their home. The three Boses reached there, way before dinner time so that the two families could spend some time together. Swara and Sanskar would reach a little later, mainly due to Swara's reluctance to spend any amount of time with the Gadodias.

Parvati ushered them in with Deen Dayal at her side. She then asked Ragini to go and bring the refreshments. Kavya also went with her. After they went Parvati asked about Swara. Before Sobha could reply she got a call from Swara.

"Hello, dida. Aap log chale gaye kya?" Swara asked from the other side. Listening to her agitated voice, Sobha excused herself and went outside. There she found Swara and Sanskar by their door.

"Kya hua Swara, itni kyun chidi hui ho?" Sobha asked when she reached them.

"Yeh bhi koi puchh ne ki baat hai. I don't like them. Isse jyada kya chahiye? Aur aap log itni jaldi kyun chale gaye wahan. Shomi aur Kavya jaldi jana chahate the. Dekh Shoru mujhe bhi unn par bharosa nahi hai par hume sayam rakhna hoga. Mujhe pata hai tumhare andar bahut dukh bhara hai. Woh dukh jo uss pariwar ke karan tumhe mila par tum ese nahi jee sakti. Tumhe try karna hoga ki tumhe unse farak na pade. Yeh jo abhi sab shaadi ka kam chalega na tum bhi shanti dundne ki koshish karna." Sobha said.

"Aap na mujhe psycho analyse mat karo. Mujhe pata hai unse kaise deal karna hai. Chalo." Swara said and went towards the Gododia's house. Sobha looked at Sanskar, alarmed, but he assured her that he will reign her in. When Swara did not find them with her, she turned around and asked them to hurry up.

On the other side, Kavya and Ragini were formulating a plan on how to approach Lakshya. They could not do it in front of everyone, so they decided to approach him before dinner. They reached just as Swara and Sanskar also reached.

"Di!" Kavya, who noticed her first, happily exclaimed. This drew everyone's attention towards the door.

"Arre, Sobha tu kya inhe lane gayi thi?" Parvati asked. She then welcomed them inside and offered them food. While she was doing it because of Sanskar, Swara thought that she was being a little too polite.

"Aur nahi toh kya, aur tum wahan kya kar rahi ho? Ghar ka damaad pehli baar ghar aya hai. Ache se swagat karo." Sobha said.

"Dida, aap kya kar rahi ho? Sanskar ko bali ka bakra kyun bana rahi ho?" Swara wishpered to her.

"Bali ka bakra nahi bana rahi hun. Tum bahut paranoid ho rahi ho." Sobha replied in a wishpered.

Swara huffed and said, "I don't like this."

"Kya khusur phusur kar rahe ho nani aur natin?" Parvati asked.

"Arre, kuch nahi, Swara thoda atpata lag raha hai. In bacho ne toh humesha humari ladayi dekhi hai, humari dosti ka innhe kya pata!" Sobha said.

"So toh hai. Arre, baaton baaton main tum logon ko darwaze pe hin khada rakha hai. Aau andar kau."

After they were seated, Kavya and Ragini, also came with the refreshments. Lakshya was very happy to see his brother. He was thinking about, how to get him alone to talk. While everyone was talking, Ragini nudged Kavya to talk to Lakshya to visit his mother. Kavya nodded and messaged Lakshya to meet her on the balcony. As they slipped away, Swara noticed them and decided to talk about that with Kavya after dinner.

On the balcony, Lakshya was anxiously waiting for Kavya. Everything was in its place in Kavya's family, it was time for him to tell her the truth and leave. Ragini feeling a bit shy sent Kavya alone to convince him. She stayed behind to handle if there was any problem in the house. Lakshya was about to start when he saw Kavya there but she started before him. After several futile attempts to convince him, she finally played what she thought was her trump card.