14.

Kavya called Ragini and asked her to meet after dinner. They were going up the stairs together after dinner. At that time Kavya teased her that Lakshya her so much that he left his home for her family. Ragini was shy to accept that even though she wanted to. In her heart, she had started loving Lakshya since she met him on their engagement day. They found Lakshya there waiting for them. They sat down and discussed Lakshya's plan.

"I don't think it is necessary. Dida toh phele se hin maan gyi hai." Kavya objected to the plan.

"Han par man se nahi mani hai." Lakshya replied and Ragini also agreed with him.

"Kavya ase shaadi hogi toh dono pariwaron main hamesa khatas rahegi." Ragini added.

"Aagar tum dono ye chahate ho to hume sirf dida ko hin nahin di ko bhi manana hai. Tum dono shayed kabhi dida ka man badal bhi do par di kabhi nahi manegi. Di ka bas chale toh hum log kab ka ghar bech ke chale jaate, woh toh dida thi jo nahi man rahi thi." Kavya explained.

"Par Swara di toh kabhi humare pariwar se jhagda nahi karti thi." Ragini said.

"Di ka situation thoda complicated hai," Kavya explained, not wanting to explain her family history just then. Lakshya and Ragini also didn't push her more sensing that she was uncomfortable. Before they could talk further, Ragini's dadi called her, so she left Kavya and Lakshya to continue the discussion. They decided to execute their plan on holi, which was the day after tomorrow. Kavya was also going back but Lakshya stopped her.

"Kavya, mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai." he started.

"Han bolo."

"Woh, jab dono families ke bich sab thik ho jayega toh main jo manguga woh mujhe dogi?"

"Kya chahiye tumhe bolo."

"Nahi abhi nahin jab sab thik ho jayega tab manguga. Tum bas mujse promise karo ki jo manguga woh dogi."

"Han thik hai," Kavya agreed thinking that he will ask for help to make the two families agree to his and Ragini's marriage. She thought that he was helping them due to his love for Ragini in reality, he was doing everything due to his guilt towards Kavya. After fixing everything, he will tell the truth to Kavya, he thought.

On the other side, Parvati was trying to explain to Ragini that she could again fix her alliance with Lakshya. But that could not happen if she keeps supporting and mingling with those Bangalis. She finally asked Ragini to make a choice. Ragini could not answer her, she loved her grandparents but at the moment her father needed her support and for this, she had to forget her love for him. Parvati understood her silence and asked her to go. After Ragini went away, a new plan formed in her mind. She knew Ragini would happy being married to a Maheshwari and she had to do this for her granddaughter's happiness. Ragini was not seeing the merit now but later she will thank her, she thought.

Ragini came out of her house thinking about whatever her dadi said. She was in tears as she felt that Lakshya may be angry at her for choosing her parents rather than him. She did not she that Lakshya was coming from the other side and bumped into him in her thoughts. She told everything about her conversation with her dadi to him and finally asked if he was angry at her for choosing her family. This gave Lakshya the opening he always wanted, he did not have to break her heart anymore. He comforted her and assured her that he understood her situation and she had taken the right decision.

While he was comforting her, Kavya who was closing her room window saw them and resolved to unite Lakshya and Ragini after everything was finished. But on the other side, one of the Marwari samaj members saw Lakshya hugging Ragini and informed everything to Durga Prasad. This acted like fuel to his fire and forbade everyone from contacting him as he fraternized with the enemy.